• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    Every rock in a man's hands can only be meant to rob, steal, and run our public streets red with the blood of innocents. We must ensure that only our well-trained, even-tempered, self-controlled, superhuman officers of the law are given the privilege of owning such powerful and decisive means of killing another human being.

FOR THE CHILDREN! :patriot:

Think of the children

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I just had 3 truckloads of rocks delivered. Does that make me a terrorist or put me on a watchlist? There was even some white powder in the last two loads. . . . . .just askin'?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I just had 3 truckloads of rocks delivered. Does that make me a terrorist or put me on a watchlist? There was even some white powder in the last two loads. . . . . .just askin'?

White powder is automatic no-knock material. 3 truckloads of rocks added into it...

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    If I give a rock to someone else, do I have to go through an FRL?

What about digging up my own rocks? Which form do I fill out for the BATR?

If I add a "shoulder thingy that goes up" to my rock, is it now an AR (Assault Rock) or a SBR (strange, those acronyms don't change).

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Shame on all of your for your jokes.

Can't you see this is a very serious situation. Right now anyone can have a rock. Hundreds of People are going to die in the streets every day do to the lack of rock control. Our fearless, courageous, and Brilliant leader B.H.O. Must use is executive power to bypass congress and prevent another senseless rock related death.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Okay, I get the jokes, but let's not forget that a woman was beaten so severely, and slashed with a knife, to the point that her head was all but gone. Let's also not forget that maybe a dozen people witnessed what this waste of oxygen did to this woman, and he admitted it in his initial hearing, yet he is STILL ******* BREATHING!!!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Okay, I get the jokes, but let's not forget that a woman was beaten so severely, and slashed with a knife, to the point that her head was all but gone. Let's also not forget that maybe a dozen people witnessed what this waste of oxygen did to this woman, and he admitted it in his initial hearing, yet he is STILL ******* BREATHING!!!

Hopefully karma will catch up to him if prison gangs don't first. Thanks for bringing this point up. I am sure most like me didn't even read the article before jumping on the bandwagon.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    People are becoming more and more worthless. There taught that the police are seconds away when in reality there usually around 7-10 mins. That standing there and recording people being stabbed,raped, and mugged is the norm and the "right thing to do." My wife and I had a baby girl just this past march and I've never been so worried/ frustrated about society ever. I will not stand by and let my baby girl be some dumb bimbo whose only pourpose in life is to wear slutty cloths and talk about useless crap....no way in hell. She will be educated in the way of the gun.

Top Bottom