Where Is Or What Happened To Matt Drudge?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I, as I am certain many of you did as well, followed Drudge Report for years. From his expose of Newsweek holding the Clinton story through the obummer years that was a daily check for millions of people. It is a mystery what happened to him. I’m sure there are other articles out there.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I used to check his site several times daily. Have not been on it at all since maybe 2016.

As far back as I can remember, they guy always stayed out of the spotlight, no interviews, no appearances. Sounds like not much has changed.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    The only thing I'm pretty certain of is he doesn't run the Drudge Report anymore. Hasn't for a while. Heard theories from the few people who did interviews with him and knew him he wanted to leave politics back around 2018-ish. Dunno.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If I remember right, he had a fairly public spat with Trump back in around 2018-19 and turned on him and towards Biden in the 20 election. After that, never heard of him again.
    I am not convinced that was Matt Drudge. I think it highly likely someone else runs the site and has been since about then.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Matt still operates his web site out of his home. His Fox TV show bit the dust long ago and his Radio syndication has also been gone for some time. Drudge Report is still online, but it's been on a slow decline. He's not getting the juicy scandals he did decades ago.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    What’s a good replacement for the Drudge Report? It used to be pretty good. Seems watered down a lot for several years.
    I like , to name a few, in no particular order

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    If I remember right, he had a fairly public spat with Trump back in around 2018-19 and turned on him and towards Biden in the 20 election. After that, never heard of him again.
    I get my news from breitbart, drudge and yahoo.

Far right, neo con right, and far left.

But Drudge is super anti Trump.

Knights1776

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2024
    Idaho
    Since the late 2000's, I browsed the Drudge report almost daily to get an update on what was happening throughout the country. I, like many others, turned on him when he turned on Trump.

Top Bottom