• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gargartibold

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2014
    United States
    I applied, payed for, and got finger printed October 24th 2013, (about 13 weeks) and it still hasn't arrived. Someone told me it can't take longer than 6 weeks per state law if it's not returned they refund my money and I have to start over. Do I need to make a phone call? If so, to whom? Or should I just keep waiting?

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    took me over 6 months to get mine this year... just dont expect it to come quickly, and be thankful when it does

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    I applied, payed for, and got finger printed October 24th 2013, (about 13 weeks) and it still hasn't arrived. Someone told me it can't take longer than 6 weeks per state law if it's not returned they refund my money and I have to start over. Do I need to make a phone call? If so, to whom? Or should I just keep waiting?
    If you didn't use L1 fingerprinting, you'll be waiting at least another month. If you've ever been arrested add another month to that. I believe the "state law" you referenced is actually 12 weeks, but it's not going to help your case to get nasty with ISP. There is a phone # to call for application status....dig around in this thread and you'll find it. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/6875-current-ltch-wait-866.html

ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside

I applied October 10th and mine hasn't showed up yet either. Being a member of the bad boys club means it will take longer than someone who was never arrested.

wdw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    Ft Wayne
    I did use the L1 fingerprinting, and I have been arrested, for stealing. But I got it expunged and removed from my record.

When you had it expunged, was it in the local court? Did you file with the FBI and get a Justice Dept. UPIN Number? If not it will still show up on the FBI File. It took two weeks for my UPIN Number, and 8 days for my LTCH.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Got mine in 3 days back in... *checks license* October.

If you have a common name they need to figure out you're the good Joe Smith, and not the Joe Smith who robbed a grocery store in Muncie or the Joe Smith who was cooking meth down in Austin or the Joe Smith from Indy who beat up his girlfriend in Columbus.

It also appears there is no method to their madness. I think they just shuffle the applications each morning and choose randomly. <shrugs>

I got lucky.

Good luck!

Top Bottom