where do you think George Zimmerman will go from here?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Am I the only one that's gonna say anything about the media constantly sticking a Five Year Old picture of TM in our face?

But Trayvon was a little angel though! He was walking home after getting a refreshing drink for himself and a snack for a little brother when he saw Zimmerman and thought he was lost and offered to give him directions, he was just a nice kid like that, and this big fat white racist pulled out a gun and unloaded a magazine into the chest of this innocent little kid because he was black.

trayvon-martin-photos.jpg.pagespeed.ce.098emgSf2k.jpg

Don't bogart that joint, man.

trayvon-martin-gun-photo-2-052313.jpg

Picture from Martin's phone, likely of him holding this gun. His text message records indicate he was attempting to purchase one (illegally, of course). Though then again, he was an angel because the media says so. At least his finger isn't on the tri... ah crap.

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Oh, but to answer the question. Who knows?

Hopefully George Zimmerman stays safe. Lots of folk want him and his family harmed. I hope him and his wife get out of dodge, change their appearance and get the hell away from any city. Might not be a bad time to get that little cabin in the woods somewhere far far away or spend some time overseas for a bit away from the spotlight and away from areas where your face has been plastered all over the TV for a long time. I'd go to Thailand, cheap cost of living with modern conveniences, he'll blend right in with all the other tourists.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't be surprised if MSNBC starts a daily report on the location of George Zimmerman, his wife, his parents, and his uncle who testified.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Because an innocent man was subjected to the full power of the state and now the mob forms vowing violence against this same innocent man.

It is disconcerting to INGO as it could happen to any of us.

Hmmm, I still don't sit around and think about him nor care what he does from this point forward. I have enough to worry about in my life I don't need his.

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Become a crack neighborhood watchman for the highest bidder. Start patrolling jupiter island or something. Can you imagine the effectiveness of signs saying "Warning: Neighborhood patrolled by George Zimmerman"?

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Become a crack neighborhood watchman for the highest bidder. Start patrolling jupiter island or something. Can you imagine the effectiveness of signs saying "Warning: Neighborhood patrolled by George Zimmerman"?

One more reason I would be proud to live in my neighborhood if he were here.

Top Bottom