• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Sams Club Greenwood last weekend, guy carrying a Glock.

CVS Bargersville last weekend, guy carrying a 1911.

I enjoy seeing people open carry, I like looking at the people checking them out. Plus it gives me ideas for how I can carry if I choose.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Kroger on Ireland in South Bend just a little bit ago. "decent sized fella" with sandyish beard and hair, cargo shorts, ND T-shirt. Couldn't tell make of evil black pistol.

I was the handsome bearded guy in khakis and polo shirt walking in as you were walking out.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I met churchmouse and 88GT for a chat this afternoon and 88GT was OCing a Glock while I (for the first time in many days) was not carrying my P320. Nice seeing a well-armed woman going about her business and getting on with her life like that.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I met churchmouse and 88GT for a chat this afternoon and 88GT was OCing a Glock while I (for the first time in many days) was not carrying my P320. Nice seeing a well-armed woman going about her business and getting on with her life like that.

CM... OCing a Glock... Not sure if serious....

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I started a new job in downtown Louisville about a month ago. Every single time I go out to eat on my break (1-2 a week), I have seen someone OC'ing. I went to Chipolte today with some friends, and there was a table of 6 people OC'ing. On the other half of the room was a group of 4 LEO's out of uniform that were OC'ing. I guess that Chipolte doesn't follow the gun ban that the other ones do.

Last edited:

mondoreli

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    indy
    2 guys today. 1 on washington and franklin in indy at Treadz (tire store) maybe a glock, only got a quick glance driving by. other guy on a rice rocket in fort wayne in front of iupui in fort wayne on coliseum. something with hogue grips. again just a glance as he blew by me.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Preparing to back my motorcycle out of parking spot at Warsaw WalMart . Looking over my shoulder to check for traffic and paused as 2 "youngsters" approached. They walked single file between myself and car beside me. As last one past I noticed he had a full sized Glock strapped on left side in a cheap nylon holster.

Top Bottom