• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Kroger on Ireland in South Bend. Guy was carrying a Bersa.

I said hi and thanks for carrying, and wondered if he was LockStocksAndBarrel, but he wasn't.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

I said hi and thanks for carrying, and wondered if he was LockStocksAndBarrel, but he wasn't.

Was it a really skinny guy carrying in either an Uncle Mikes holster, or stuck in his pocket? I see him every once in a while on the south side.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Chili's in Greenwood. Our friends choice. (not trying to test the waters, just where we ended up). I was not asked to leave.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I'm a Meijer grocery guy. Better to say the missus get groceries there.

Was it a really skinny guy carrying in either an Uncle Mikes holster, or stuck in his pocket? I see him every once in a while on the south side.

Definitely not me!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Saw a little feller OCing what looked to be a Glock in a SERPA when I was at the Greenwood Meijer last night (about 8:30ish)

Not to stereo-type the clothes - but looked "country". More like "been working doing manual labor" type clothes than not. Jeans, plaid shirt, camo ball cap of some kind. Was with an older gentleman - presuming father. Or sugar daddy.

-J-

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    May have seen the same guy as the above again tonight.

He and his gal were rollerblading on the paved trails in and around Independence Park in Greenwood.

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I did the "Wal Mart walk" this morning, accompanying the Mrs. on her usual Saturday morning grocery errand--first time carrying in public; Sig P250 OWB but under shirt. Double stack full size creates a bit of a bulge against my slender frame (32" waist size), but overall I was very comfortable.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I did the "Wal Mart walk" this morning, accompanying the Mrs. on her usual Saturday morning grocery errand--first time carrying in public; Sig P250 OWB but under shirt. Double stack full size creates a bit of a bulge against my slender frame (32" waist size), but overall I was very comfortable.

:rolleyes: wrong thread.

Top Bottom