• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man at Starbucks this morning on Emerson near 465. Had a gun visible in his pocket. Never seen one carried like that... like an IWB holster, but the clip was on the lip of the pocket, and the grip of the gun stuck out.

Also had a large knife on his other hip.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last nite:
    Camby Walmart, but not quite OC. Interesting older gent wearing a leather jacket, jeans, cowboy boots, button up shirt. Mullet with a soul patch and stache that didnt match his hair. (one black, one grey, cant recall which order but appeared to be dyed black) I noticed first he had a very wide double pin leather belt well above his actual pants belt. Reminded me of a GI web belt, but was obviously more dressy. Then I noticed the leather holster poking out from under his jacket. Given his eccentric look and age, my money is on cap and ball. Just a feeling.

Today:
    Camby Wendys. Guy and family with a smallish Glock in an uncle mikes floppy holster. Retention strap snapped, but not across the backstrap of the gun. Not my first choice, but at least he was carrying.

Then Camby Walmart. Young man with his family wearing what looked like a tricked out 1911 race gun. (sans optics) Black, magwell, etc. He was sporting it in a tan nylon drop leg holster.

Did somebody forget to tell me its floppy nylon holster day today? :scratch:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Primanti Bros parking lot on County Line Road. Young guy and wife arrived in a gray Crown Vic that used to be a police car. He had a Glock in a SERPA.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Primanti Bros parking lot on County Line Road. Young guy and wife arrived in a gray Crown Vic that used to be a police car. He had a Glock in a SERPA.

Dude. That's EXACTLY 5.0 miles from my house (According to The Google)

Why, pray tell, was there not a text alerting me to your presence in MY stomping grounds? Hmmm?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Dude. That's EXACTLY 5.0 miles from my house (According to The Google)

Why, pray tell, was there not a text alerting me to your presence in MY stomping grounds? Hmmm?

1. I was ignorant of your location.
    2. I was following someone else who made the decision to go there.
    3. It was good!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Not today, but Saturday I saw 2 young ladies with a toddler at Meijer. Both young ladies were OC'ing. I complimented them, and told them to keep up the good work! :rockwoot:

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Saw a guy at Walmart tonight carrying a glock, saggy pants, white tank, gun/holster drooping out to the side and wobbling all over the place when he walked. It was a special sight.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Sunday, we were eating at Hacienda @ 100 Center in the bar area and a guy came in OC a S&W revolver in nice leather holster.
    He was wearing some kind of a Zombie hunter t-shirt kind of a deal.
    Revolver had adjustable sights on it, but could not tell the model or caliber.
    Made mention of it to my wife as we were walking out, and she never noticed.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    Saw a guy at Top Guns today (which is now the most impressive gun shop I've ever been in, by the way) carrying in small of the back... open. No retention besides the standard kydex click. Does this even make good sense?

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I was in the Speedway on S. 14th St. in New Castle this morning. I observed a young man carrying a P-series Ruger shoved in the small of his back. He had no holster and it didn't appear he had any sort "trigger" holster on the pistol. However, based upon his dress, I guess he was going for the "gangsta" look.

Top Bottom