• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Nah, I didn't do that. :D Besides Joe, I know you would want to see a picture of me in front of the John Handcock building, standing next to Mayor Daley before you would believe it. :laugh:

What we really to see is a pic of you holding a gun on Oprah, she is the true mayor of chi town

Hoosierink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    I ALWYAS OC, and do not really get that tingle. Maybe its because it is my right and I do not want to fumble with a shirt to get to it.

I do however have an interesting story about an OC encounter. I was shopping at a local AutoZone, and had been the for about 40min when an employee walked up "sorry sir, but I am going to have to ask you to leave the store". Imagine my surprise, at an AutoZone of all places. I asked the employee, where the sign was posted that said "no firearms"..... to which he did not have an answer and said that I just had to leave. I did not want to make a scene, so as he requested I went to leave the store..... after I dropped the $350 of product I had in the floor.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I ALWYAS OC, and do not really get that tingle. Maybe its because it is my right and I do not want to fumble with a shirt to get to it.

I do however have an interesting story about an OC encounter. I was shopping at a local AutoZone, and had been the for about 40min when an employee walked up "sorry sir, but I am going to have to ask you to leave the store". Imagine my surprise, at an AutoZone of all places. I asked the employee, where the sign was posted that said "no firearms"..... to which he did not have an answer and said that I just had to leave. I did not want to make a scene, so as he requested I went to leave the store..... after I dropped the $350 of product I had in the floor.

:+1: good first post! Welcome to INGO!

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Yesterday I OC'd at Orthopedics North East in the Lutheran Hospital complex in Fort Wayne while I was there getting my knee checked out. The lady who led me back to the exam room and did the preliminary information-gathering didn't say anything. Neither did the PA who came in next, nor the actual doctor, but I know both of them noticed it.

Then I OC'd at the McD's just down the road, towards Jefferson Point, but not quite that far. Nobody said anything; no problems.

OC'd at Ranger Supply Co on Getz Road, too. The only problem while I was there was that their dogs wouldn't stay behind the counter like they were supposed to! A cop even walked in while I was there, and he didn't even ask me for a LTCH or anything. And he certainly didn't ATF-Consumer me. I was really glad about that.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    And he certainly didn't ATF-Consumer me. I was really glad about that.
    Is that the new catch-phrase?

I was just walking along, and all the sudden I was ATF-ed!

First the JBT asked for my LTCH, then he went all ATF-Consumer on me!

I crack myself up sometimes.....

And an actual thread contribution:
    Stopped at 5 Guys to pick up burgers for me and my wife last night. As usual, no issues. Good burgers, too!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just started my new job downtown on the Circle. I'm a bit iffy about OC'ing during lunchtime. Any places I should avoid? I've never had encounters in Greenwood or Carmel. Will downtown Indy be any different?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just started my new job downtown on the Circle. I'm a bit iffy about OC'ing during lunchtime. Any places I should avoid? I've never had encounters in Greenwood or Carmel. Will downtown Indy be any different?
    Keeping with the above posts, you can get ATF'ed over at the City Market. Might want to avoid there. I doubt many other restaurants will have a problem with OC.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Keeping with the above posts, you can get ATF'ed over at the City Market. Might want to avoid there. I doubt many other restaurants will have a problem with OC.

I was there. I am certain that if you as a single person OC'd around or in the City Market, you'll have no issues at all. If I went downtown more, I'd have already done it. What really grabbed the attention was the MP5 SBR.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Speedway on Lincoln, Staples, and the Dollar store. No problems at all. Only had one question when I went to get my LTCH laminated, the lady at staples ask if I had a handgun permit to get laminated. I gave her a weird look and said yes anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom