• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Yeah... I didn't really expect that either. Oh well.

This is usually how it happens. You get a lecture from the guy behind the gun counter and a thanks from the waitress or bank teller. I thought it'd be different. Sadly no.

I OC'ed at Bakers Square in Merrillville tonight... it's free pie night! We do it all the time there, no one cares.

I really wanted to go to that tonight. Maybe next week.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I still have yet opened carried! Ive had the pink slip for about a month now and i have a real cool cowboy holster for my 1911 but hinks thats a lil too dramatic... what do you think?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I still have yet opened carried! Ive had the pink slip for about a month now and i have a real cool cowboy holster for my 1911 but me thinks thats a lil too dramatic... what do you think?

I say go for it. If that's what you have available, why not? I just hope it has SOME kind of retention or you're not going to like riding in your truck/car with it.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I still have yet opened carried! Ive had the pink slip for about a month now and i have a real cool cowboy holster for my 1911 but hinks thats a lil too dramatic... what do you think?

I OC'd my 1911 tonight at AT&T and WalMart on Indys West side. Honestly I dont think people notice or care.

Last edited:

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I usually CC.

Last week however, I was eating at the TyeDye Grill on Shadeland Avenue in Indianapolis. Arguably the best burger around Indy, by the way. Anyway, the owner was carrying Mexicali in the back of his jeans. I think he had a Browning High Power but am not completely sure...

:+1: for his open carry and for the TyeDye Burgers...

MBG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indy-SW
    I open carry 90% of the places I go every day. I did put it up for a client meeting, but as soon as he hit the door, it went right back to the hip....

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Sorry I am one of those conservatives... I refuse to advertise... CC all the way.... I like to make people wonder..

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Sorry I am one of those conservatives... I refuse to advertise... CC all the way.... I like to make people wonder..

I never wonder. I always assume everyone around me is carrying. Not out of paranoia, but 2 reasons. One, I'm trying to be prepared and stay CCC. Two, wishful thinking that everyone was a sheepdog instead of the sheep. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom