• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Last night at Hacienda Mexican Restaurant in Warsaw.

Today, on the motorcycle around Winona Lake and Warsaw. Winona Lake had the Fat & Skinny Bike Fest ...though, I think my motorcycle tires were fatter than they had in mind. Stopped for some gas, Walmart, & Subway as well.

sonofd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Valpo Wal-Mart, Taco Bell and the icecream shop. Valpo Velvet I think the name is. Could be wrong though. A couple of glances from the young lady cleaning the dining area at Taco Bell, but that was it.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Thursday I OC'd at WM, Murphy's, my bank, Kroger, and my barber; all in Columbus. Friday, I OC'd at a garage sale, at Great Wall; both in Columbus. I hopped on the bike and rode into Shelbyville and dropped off some business material, then hybrid carried into Aldi.

Had to sit under the overhang at Aldi and wait for the rain to stop. It didn't stop soon enough, so I rode part of the way home in the rain. I probably could have waited a little longer.

Armed*Italian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Griffith
    First time OCing yesterday, stopped at Rich's gas station in Crown Point on the way to work. After work stopped at Casey's in Griffith to pick up milk. Later that evening went to Panera Bread with the wife.

Armed*Italian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Griffith
    First time? How did it feel?

I received my LTCH on Thursday, the first couple days I tried to conceal, it just did not feel right to me. My Dad(God Rest His Soul) always OC'd. So being around my Dad a lot when I was a kid OCing was as natural as wearing shoes. Trying to conceal those first couple days, I had the feeling that everyone that seen me knew I was trying to hide something. When Saturday morning came around I decided to OC and it felt natural. Going on day three not as much as a raised eyebrow. Either most people do not notice or care. My thinking is why would anyone conceal something they're not ashamed of and do not have to here in Indiana.

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    CarRx, Meijer and Walmart....no one said a thing except one older gentleman who, by his conversation, assumed that I was a LEO....

and why is it that I am NEVER spotted by other INGOers?! :(

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Still waiting on liscense..applied l1 in January. I oc'd doing some work in the front yard today under ic 35-7-2-1 just to see what the neighbors did. Not a word. I'll just keep mosying around the house with that sad look on my face until that pink comes in the mail

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Nowhere, since I thought my LTCH expired Jun 14, so was going to renew this week...
    It actually expired May 14
    <-stupid

I did the same thing last year... it's what I get for being cheap ass and not doing the lifetime I guess.
    Then I lost the stupid thing before I had a chance to make copies :(

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I did the same thing last year... it's what I get for being cheap ass and not doing the lifetime I guess.
    Then I lost the stupid thing before I had a chance to make copies :(

Did you "renew" even though it was Expired, or did you have to reapply as a new License?

Top Bottom