• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't normally post here, cause I usually OC everywhere.
    But today at Menards a guy noticed, and was asking questions.
    He has his LTCH, but no pistol.
    So I told him about INGO.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just walked dogs around my neighborhood. Curious if any INGO officers live in here... saw one police car in driveway, had the blue lights on garage.

Another just down the road with four flags on the front of the house, one on far right was an American flag with "Don't Tread On Me" on it.

This sound like any INGO LEOs?

Falconpuch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2014
    NW Laf
    Was OC all through Avon,Planfield and Indy going to different stores no problems. I went to the Movies at 8pm Regal in Avon and they told me to put my gun in the car. The lady who gave me the ticket didn't care but another worker there did. Didn't see any signs on the doors or anything like that. Not sure what to think. I was already late for the movie so I gave in and put it in the safe.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Was OC all through Avon,Planfield and Indy going to different stores no problems. I went to the Movies at 8pm Regal in Avon and they told me to put my gun in the car. The lady who gave me the ticket didn't care but another worker there did. Didn't see any signs on the doors or anything like that. Not sure what to think. I was already late for the movie so I gave in and put it in the safe.

You handled it just fine. No point in arguing. For me personally I would have asked for a refund and left. Possibly would have disarmed and went back in to speak with a manager.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In

There is a small no weapons sign, IIRC reading on another thread, next to the concession area.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Did you consider any other choices? I know some would cover it and go back. I'm not implying you did anything "wrong," it's just interesting that people tend to react differently in this situation.

I would have politely requested a refund for the tickets and any snacks I had purchased and found an alternate entertainment activity.

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Did you consider any other choices? I know some would cover it and go back. I'm not implying you did anything "wrong," it's just interesting that people tend to react differently in this situation.

I would have politely requested a refund for the tickets and any snacks I had purchased and found an alternate entertainment activity.

If im asked to put my weapon in the car, I'm certain,y not coming BACK in unarmed to give them my business. There is no better time to show them the consequences of their policy than this opportunity. Ask for a refund and politely leave. They might let the next guy stay knowing it cost them business.

Falconpuch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2014
    NW Laf

I did, We just got out of the range and decided to go to the movies last moment. I always have my CC and OC holster in the car with me. Since we were late about going to the movie I just threw it in the safe in the car. What bothered me was there was about 15 people standing behind me when he said I need to put it in the car. Next time I will go there CC style. The people there didn't care I had a gun just 1 worker behind the glass.

Top Bottom