• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    I'm a small l libertarian who supports open borders, but only on the condition that all Federal Welfare stops. I have no problem with Mexicans moving here to improve their quality of life. That should be the "conservative" position, instead of fences and machine guns on the border.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    If it were up to me, I would pass one very short law. To the point, and unambiguous.

I would pass a law that says if you are found inside the borders of the United States, and you are found to be here illegally, you would be IMMEDIATELY deported and FOREVER be barred from gaining American citizenship!

"Undocumented aliens" is nothing more than code for "Illegal".

Children born here ARE American citizens, even if their parents are not. To address this, we need to identify the American citizens that are here with illegal parents or guardians.
    Two choices. Leave the children in the United States with relatives that are here LEGALLY, or deport them with their parents with proper identification so as to allow the American citizens to return on their own after the age of consent.

"Amnesty"? Absolutely NOT! Completely unacceptable.

We used to be a nation of laws. These days we're barely a nation at all.

I think letting the anchor babies keep their citizenship is like letting a bank robbers family keep the loot, but I could compromise on your idea.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    The term "FINAL SOLUTION" is very specific in its accepted meaning.

We're not barbarians. We don't kill people for crossing a line in the dirt in their effort to improve their lives.

Mexico doesn't execute people for swimming across the river. And that aside, as a country and as a people we're better than that. Maybe YOU aren't, but most of us are.

Ok two choices and only two

Our country is destroyed or illegal immigrants are destroyed. I would take them over our county. yes I would prefer not to use violence, but I wonder if that is all those "people" understand.

Mexico at least throws you in jail for breaking into the country. In our nation the same sobs who want to take our guns and some rhinos try to give them more rights than us.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I'm a small l libertarian who supports open borders, but only on the condition that all Federal Welfare stops. I have no problem with Mexicans moving here to improve their quality of life. That should be the "conservative" position, instead of fences and machine guns on the border.

I think we have a right to insist people sign the guestbook, but I will agree with you that the welfare state is the problem. bad enough we have to shell it out for leeches here ( some are good people who need it but many are leeches especially voting for dems)

Never happen though. How would democrats buy votes? We would go open border but just have more of a welfare state and people on the dole.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Ok two choices and only two

Our country is destroyed or illegal immigrants are destroyed
    . I would take them over our county. yes I would prefer not to use violence, but I wonder if that is all those "people" understand.

Mexico at least throws you in jail for breaking into the country. In our nation the same sobs who want to take our guns and some rhinos try to give them more rights than us.

:rolleyes:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Cotton candy and unicorns.

Living in the real world must be tough.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Cotton candy and unicorns.

Living in the real world must be tough.

It's not tough for me. I have an education and skills. I'm not threatened by brown people coming to take my job. What must be tough is compromising core values in the name of being realistic. Or do you support wealth redistribution?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    It's not tough for me. I have an education and skills. I'm not threatened by brown people coming to take my job. What must be tough is compromising core values in the name of being realistic. Or do you support wealth redistribution?

Your education, skills and core values have nothing to do with actually.

Letting this nation be invaded with illegal persons, who then put a massive drain on the social services is not sustainable. And those that refuse to see that is what is happening lack truthfulness as a core value.

Top Bottom