• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    How is it that so quickly offer "prayers for..." when a fellow member posts their woes, are willing to split up families? What the hell happened to conservatives in this country?

Are the fellow members illegal?

Folks here tend to rip others a new arse when they do stupid stuff, let alone anything possibly illegal.

I wanna be a sculptor, in North Korea.............start a new artistic life with all sorts of new inspiration, in an area just ready to burst into a new colorful era......................so why can't I just walk on over the border and start in on my new life, demand the government and citizens to subsidize me?

There is a process to become an American. We don't need it changed, we need it enforced.

But letting stuff turn to crap creates some jobs short term. And.............solving problems means a lot of people would be out of work, most of them politicians.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Your right, and regardless of how I personally feel about the anchor baby law, a child born on American soil is as much of an American as you or I. So back to the original question.

Return the illegals back to their third world-dump and allow them to take their child, who is a US citizen since his or her parents broke laws to make him or her one, back to said third-world dump. No families are broken up and when the parents choose to follow the law they can apply for citizenship at the back of the line behind all the foreign nationals following proper channels to enter the country.

I don't see the problem. :dunno:

NSA 308

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    How is it that so quickly offer "prayers for..." when a fellow member posts their woes, are willing to split up families? What the hell happened to conservatives in this country?

Are the fellow members illegal?

Folks here tend to rip others a new arse when they do stupid stuff, let alone anything possibly illegal.

I wanna be a sculptor, in North Korea.............start a new artistic life with all sorts of new inspiration, in an area just ready to burst into a new colorful era......................so why can't I just walk on over the border and start in on my new life, demand the government and citizens to subsidize me?

There is a process to become an American. We don't need it changed, we need it enforced.

But letting stuff turn to crap creates some jobs short term. And.............solving problems means a lot of people would be out of work, most of them politicians.

I wonder if Jesus screens prayers based on immigration status. :):

Our immigration policy is a farce, and completely unrealistic. Deporting a few at a time across our porous border, just to see them back here in a couple of weeks, is obviously not the answer. A comprehensive immigration policy that provides a path to citizenship for those who contribute to our economy, coupled with aggressive enforcement against AMERICANS who employ illegals, is what will curb illegal immigration. Until you clean up the sugar spill in your kitchen, the ants are gonna show up.

slackerisme

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Just north of Ft. Wayne
    Return the illegals back to their third world-dump and allow them to take their child, who is a US citizen since his or her parents broke laws to make him or her one, back to said third-world dump. No families are broken up and when the parents choose to follow the law they can apply for citizenship at the back of the line behind all the foreign nationals following proper channels to enter the country.

Ok, then no crying when others wipe their arse with the Constitution then, deal.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Conservative democrat? Is there such an animal? I have never seen one in the wild.
    As to Rand Paul, he is not in favor of amnesty.

One other possible outcome, in addition to the bankrupting of the country, is the distinct possibility that the country could get broken up into two or more new countries which may or may not be a good thing. Time will tell.

I think I am the last at times.

I think there will be hell to pay for republicans and that is just when republicans get done with them.

I think this might lead to a backlash in some places of violence against people that others consider to be illegal. I could never condone this, but I do understand patriots getting pushed to the boiling point and am sure there will be some "negative feedback".

The thing is illegals and their supporters would be causing that to happen poking the tiger too much.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle

Exactly. People should be blaming the parents not us for enforcing laws.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Ok, then no crying when others wipe their arse with the Constitution then, deal.

That is exactly what will happen with amnesty as we will have mob rule the way these "people" breed and mooch off public funds for their anchor babies.

Do you think they wont support more presidents like Obama, who will appoint more justices like Kagan? Where does that put our gun rights? Out the crapper.

I would rather destroy illegal immigration than my country and I feel sorry for no illegal for anything that happens to them. I used to not feel that way, but these "people" have gotten me to that point along with treasonous americans.

I wish they would round them up for 1 year hard labor building the fence then deport them. They come back they cut off half one foot then send them back. IF that does not work......well

I am sure someone could teach me to say "Hurry up or the water will get cold" in showers in Spanish. I will be in church this sunday with a clear conscience as any soldier.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Republican traitors who voted with the Rats to end debate for amnesty:

Lisa Murkowski, Alaska
    John McCain, Ariz.
    Jeff Flake, Ariz.
    Marco Rubio, Fla.
    Mark Kirk, Ill.
    Susan Collins, Maine
    Roger Wicker, Miss.
    Dean Heller, Nevada
    Kelly Ayotte, N.H.
    Jeffrey Chiesa, N.J.
    John Hoeven, N.D.
    Lindsey Graham, S.C.
    Bob Corker, Tenn.
    Lamar Alexander, Tenn.
    Orrin Hatch, Utah

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Call them all tomorrow and tell them you will be voting for their primary opponent. This is a border security bill ( at least that is what they say), but I think the final cloture vote should either be closer or some people will be throwing away their careers.

I think McCain and Flake get recalled over this if it passes and becomes law
    Landrieu, Pryor, Begich and Hagan should all be toast.

I think Ayotte might realize the liberals wont save her so she cant tick off conservatives.

Manchin should vote against the final one as amnesty is not popular in west Virginia nor is Obama, but he might be iffy.

Sadly Donnelly and McCaskill don't have to answer to voters for 6 years and with Obama out of office they might figure they can get away with this. Does Indiana have recall? If they do I advise doing it on Donnelly

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Republican traitors who voted with the Rats to end debate for amnesty:

Lisa Murkowski, Alaska
    John McCain, Ariz.
    Jeff Flake, Ariz.
    Marco Rubio, Fla.
    Mark Kirk, Ill.
    Susan Collins, Maine
    Roger Wicker, Miss.
    Dean Heller, Nevada
    Kelly Ayotte, N.H.
    Jeffrey Chiesa, N.J.
    John Hoeven, N.D.
    Lindsey Graham, S.C.
    Bob Corker, Tenn.
    Lamar Alexander, Tenn.
    Orrin Hatch, Utah

If it was just a vote to end the debate (and thus move on to an actual vote on the bill or an amendment), I wouldn't get too upset. You can talk an issue to death. (Though, now that I think about it, that might be preferable. :D

Anywho, a vote to end debate is not what I would consider the litmus test for when to get the pitchforks and tar.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    If it was just a vote to end the debate (and thus move on to an actual vote on the bill or an amendment), I wouldn't get too upset. You can talk an issue to death. (Though, now that I think about it, that might be preferable. :D

Anywho, a vote to end debate is not what I would consider the litmus test for when to get the pitchforks and tar.

Traitors all. One of the final nails in the GOP coffin. At least Sen. Coats is not among them. God help us. Wait -- do we deserve it?

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    We should have picked our own lettuce.

Saw that on a bumper sticker. I also saw a couple about cotton, but don't know how mods handle
    1, truth
    2, inconvenient truth.

I am really surprised that Landreiu, Pryor, Baucus, Tester, and Hagan are not feeling the pinch on this. I am shocked about Donnelly, but they are all just Obama lovers.

Good article that talks about demographics and amnesty

http://www.redstate.com/2013/06/24/conservatives-must-use-immigration-deform-like-obamacare-in-2014/

It says blacks are very much against amnesty. Now help me out brothers and sisters, but why the heck are you not telling the DEMOCRATS about it?????? Don't be their lap dog forever. AMensty will hurt blacks more than any other group. Unless maybe there is thought that blacks and latinos will unite against whitey ( I doubt it).

Just a thought. Not trying to offend anyone just wondering why blacks support a party and leader if you can call him that who don't look out for their best interests?

From the article on amnesty
    "As this debate heads to the House, Republicans have two options. They can quiver in their proverbial boots and shirk from the fight while offering pale-pastel alternatives to the same false premise. They can bail Obama out of the scandals by granting him his biggest legislative victory of the second term. They can help change the face of the country and create a permanent Democrat majority. Or they can galvanize the American people and the American worker against this travesty and hit the Democrats every day until the 2014 Midterms."

Gave Bless ( and save ) the USA and GOd save the south.

Last edited:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

60 vote threshold to end the debate was the only thing to stop it.

It is going down just like the Obamacare vote.

Top Bottom