• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    XDM40 is my ho. I sleep with her and take her on a date to the range sometimes to keep us both happy. Married to the Para, though.

speednut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    My new XDM 3.8 Compact BiTone.

xdm9mm2.jpg

Carry it in a Crossbreed SuperTuck
    cbst.jpg

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Did you forget the purple? :dunno:

..or are you actually saying that the gun fired by itself (AD) as opposed to Operator error (ND)?

Operator error?? Me??? I'm offended by your accusations! :(

Yeah ok, maybe there was some operator error involved, but it wasn't supposed to be loaded!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I bought an XD 45 Compact a couple of years ago. Have a couple of the 12 round mags so holds 13 45 ACPs with one up the pipe. Goes off every time, decent accuracy. Great weapon and I like shooting it but I always seem to be pulling a single stack out of the safe on shooting days.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I just picked one up in a trade. XD9 service here. I actually really like the thing but wish I had gotten a .40. NOW I want an XDm 40 in a bad way. the 3.8 compact two tone looks so nice to me. At the risk of offending someone here I just have to say that the xd series just feels like it is in a class above the Glock regardless of cost.

Last edited:

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I've had an XDm 40 for a good while now. It's accurate and has been dependable. Still I've just never warmed up to it, the same thing with the Glocks. I've packed the 1911 for so long that I guess the feel and manual of arms for the 1911 is drilled into me so deep that I'm having a hard time getting in tune with the XDm and Glocks. They just don't feel right, and I can shoot the 1911 way better.
    I'll likely keep the XDm 40 because I have the ammo ect, and that will be a good thing when we get into another ammo crunch. Same for the 9mm Glocks. Plus I have decent holsters and mag pouches for both. I do not care for the holster and mag "pouch" that came with the XDm. I gave them a good try and they just weren't for me. If someone likes them then more power to you and I'm not trying to be a smartalec about it.
    If I ever get in a situation where I can only have one handgun, the Glocks and the XDm will be gone, and one of the 1911 will stay. That's just me, and to each their own.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom