• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    My XD9sc is my daily carry defense tool. I carry IWB in a high noon, and OWB in a Raven.I practice with it every chance I get. It's stone reliable and more accurate than me. But no, I don't have any plans for mods.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    I have:
    XD40SC Its my house gun and I shoot IDPA with it. Mods - Heinie straight 8 night sights, Canyon Creek 4lb trigger job, Pistol Gear extended mag release.

XD40 Service. Ive shot IDPA and USPSA with it for 4 years now. 24000 rounds through it no problems. Mods - Dawson adj rear, fiber front sight, Canyon Creek 3 lb trigger job, Pistol Gear extended mag release, Dons guide rod, 16lb spring, A Grip.

XDm40. This is my USPSA Limited gun. Mods all by Canyon Creek, 2lb trigger job, stainless mag well, "bomar" style rear sight, fiber front, slide lightening slots, hard chrome slide, tungsten guide rod, 15lb spring, tungsten oversized mag release, A Grip, mag extensions (20rds).

Very happy with all of them.

charley59

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    In Carroll County
    XD .45 Compact

I carry an XD .45 Compact. Stock gun. Easy gun to shoot. Easy to carry. Sights were on target from the factory without any need to drift adjust. And wait before you send the gun away for "custom" trigger work. The more you shoot the gun, the better the trigger.

Last edited:

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I have an XD45 service and a XD9sc that I carry. No mods to either. My next purchase will most likely be a XDM compact but I'm trying to decide between getting the 40 or waiting for Springfield to release a 45.

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    There are three XD's in my house. My wife chose a XDm9 compact for her carry gun. I purchased that just this weekend. I've been carrying XD's for awhile now. I OC a XDm45 in a Kirkpatrick crossdraw holster and CC a XD45 tactical in a light compatible Raven phantom.

The XDm is still bone stock. The tactical has a complete Springer Precision trigger kit installed, Pistol Gear extended slide stop, Canyon Creak tungsten guide rod and the striker safety removed.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Traded off my Glocks and picked up XD's, XD9c and .45. The 9 has trijicons that I love and the .45 is dressed in desert tan. Carry them both interchangeably, next on the list is an XDsc, haven't decided which caliber yet.

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I have been carrying my XD everyday its a XD9 mfg date of 2/2005 thousans of rounds and a bunch of wear and alittle rust on the SS slide. Runs great been super reliable and has only needed minimal replacement parts. I love it and take it with me everywhere. It has a great "work gun" patina to it. I think its' the best upgrade is being used.

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    I just bought a XDM .45 and got rid of my Glock 21sf. Have not had the chance to shoot it yet but can't wait. Glock really pissed me off putting out that ambi mag release that is a piece of ****. They had to know it was a bad design. When a company costs me money, I am done with them.

phred

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Columbus
    I have a full size 9mm Xdm. Wolf SS guide rod, PRP match trigger kit, SP extended mag release, PRP X-treme grips. Great gun, no failures. I may get a XDm 45. to fill my 45acp need.

Scott

rangerobber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    New Carlisle
    I have a XDm40 that I got in trade for my XD9 and I just bought a XDm9 Compact. I carry both in this holster that I make.
    394912377.jpg

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have an XD40SC which is my first ever purchase of a handgun. I enjoy using it and I can't wait for the weather to get better so that I can practice more with it.

Top Bottom