• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kw1P

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Mishawaka
    The other day i had 2 homless men aproach me and ask if i had any money. When i said no they became agrivated and continued walking towards me asking me what i had purchased from the store i was leaving and insinuating that they could use whatever it was i had. When they continued walking towards me at an uncomfortable pace i placed my hand on a glock 19 under my sweatshirt and took a defensive posture. Upon recognition of what i had they averted their course and continued walking throught he parking lot, not saying another word.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The other day i had 2 homless men aproach me and ask if i had any money. When i said no they became agrivated and continued walking towards me asking me what i had purchased from the store i was leaving and insinuating that they could use whatever it was i had. When they continued walking towards me at an uncomfortable pace i placed my hand on a glock 19 under my sweatshirt and took a defensive posture. Upon recognition of what i had they averted their course and continued walking throught he parking lot, not saying another word.

Amazing how that works. Sorta like a politeness pill'cept the doc was you! :yesway::yesway:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Unfortunately they probabally pulled that crap on someone unprepared to deal with them in such a defensive manor. Hopefully, they were able to come away safely.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN

Never had that experience, but I don't carry an assault Glock with 30 round mags like you.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

No, that's not it...they probably realized anybody wearing a sweatshirt in 95-100 degree heat us probably crazier than themselves:D

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    A question on your license: Do you have a Washington non-resident license or one from some other state that they honor? According to Handgunlaw.us WA doesn't recognize Indiana licenses.
    http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/washington.pdf
    doh.jpg

brooks45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    evansville
    Yes, this guy with a big Buck knife approved my car
    while I was stppped at a red light. He asked if I would
    give him a ride,but when I said no he leaned close in.
    (Passenger side window,1quarter down,doors locked)
    Think that's when he saw my hand on my 1911 cause he
    paused a second then just backed away.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I have been accosted for money several times. When a guy asks for money I always say "Sure, do you have change for a .38? So far every one has turned on their heel and walked away.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    At my weekend job (bouncer). One of our employee's vehicles got robbed while he was in it (truck). He'd had a couple after his shift and was "sleeping it off" instead of driving the four blocks to his house. He awoke to find two people stealing his tools. They didn't know he was in the cab. He decided to T.J. Hooker their vehicle as he left his own and they dragged him down a gravel alley. He was a bloody mess.
    I knew none of this when he stumbled back into the bar, covered in blood and saying "I was robbed!" I told the bartender to call the police, and made an external patrol of the building with my concealed firearm.
    When I went back in the bar, I asked "Are the police here yet?"
    The bartender said "He told us not to call them. He's worried about public intox."
    I then got the whole story. I sighed, and shook my head.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I had a similar experience like the OP at the Kroger on Linwood and 10th St in Indianapolis. A homeless guy approached me while loading groceries in my car and asked if I had any change. I said no and he started to go off on a rant and throw his fists around so I pulled my shirt up and he quickly and quietly walked away after seeing the handle of my gun. Good times.

Top Bottom