• ...and so much more!
  • Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    Ah, I didn't check for just a mag order. I added 2 to my order and shipping stayed at $6.84. Was the cheapest option via FedEx smartpost, not the fastest but not in a hurry.

Chalky

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    Central IN
    They were available last night, I was surprised too. Didn't know anything about them and didn't buy. Been there before with other mags so...

sgthud

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2019
    Fishers
    People always thought that it was weird of me to buy 10 mags for every gun I bought, but seems to have worked out for me. I would tell you the last place I got them, but from reading the replies they are gone by now.

JTL165

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 26, 2020
    Central
    If legislation comes they will go up in price. They are still about as cheap as they have ever been. No reason not to stock up now.

It is about like $160/case of 9mm....folks should be sitting on pallets of that stuff

bsmithg19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2020
    Blackford County
    I was expecting mags to be through the roof right now and I'm shocked that they are still pretty normal. I've been buying way more than I'll ever need for years now. I figure at some point they'll be a good bartering tool if need be.

TheFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    St. Joseph County
    If legislation comes they will go up in price. They are still about as cheap as they have ever been. No reason not to stock up now.

It is about like $160/case of 9mm....folks should be sitting on pallets of that stuff
    I bought a bunch of 40rd after one of the last scares 5-6 years ago. Can't recall. Hoping to find some people to trade with once I can post in the classifieds.

Viking Fires

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 11, 2017
    Clarksville
    I was wondering the same thing. I was expecting PMAGs to start drying up as soon as the election was over but surprisingly they seem to be in stock everywhere. I have noticed a slight rise in price. Gen 1’s that use to be $10 are now $15-$17 but there seems to be no shortage, yet.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ah, nevermind. That looks to be a European site.

I've got a P10c and a few P10f mags. Just looking around, I don't see any in stock on the usual sites.

I've been checking for a few days now myself but hopefully someone has a site I have never been too. I checked Greg Cote he's out also.

Top Bottom