• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    This has been said a couple of times before, only a little kinder...
    I would NEVER show up for a firearms transaction $10 short.
    You are just asking for trouble.
    If you don't have the cash in hand, you don't need to buy it anyway.
    If someone showed up $10 short on a deal with me, it is doubtful that I would have sold it at all.

When I am making a deal I even bring the correct change.
    All that has to be done is the counting.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    He has less than 50 posts. Why are you dealing with him and also mentioning that you are breaking the rules?

Im sorry.. I didn't realize I was allowed to use my email on other sites and talk about it on here. I have no clue who the guy is on indy gun owners. Why are you so eager to accuse someone of breaking the rules when you don't know what your talking about?Assumption is a terrible thing.... I know him from the email name posted...not from anywhere else. This isn't the only gun site.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Im sorry.. I didn't realize I was allowed to use my email on other sites and talk about it on here. I have no clue who the guy is on indy gun owners. Why are you so eager to accuse someone of breaking the rules when you don't know what your talking about?Assumption is a terrible thing.... I know him from the email name posted...not from anywhere else. This isn't the only gun site.

Well since you said the following on INGO without clarification that you meant "someplace else"...how is it supposed to be known that you're NOT talking about *here*?

I've delt with that guy before.......all I can say is nope! He's been on my spam/ blocked list for awhile.....

MAYBE it would have gone over a little more clearly by saying "I've delt [sic] with that guy before elsewhere.......all I can say is nope! He's been on my spam/ blocked list for awhile on [my email/name of other place]...."

Don't blame Spasmo for coming to that conclusion based solely on your lack of info and leading comment.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So again spasmo is assuming just like I said. Thanks for clarifying it.

Well then how about this...
    From now on, just to make SURE there's no conjecture, theory, hypothesizing, or any type of guess work regarding your posts that seems to crank your shaft...why don't you take a couple extra seconds to include enlightening details and clarifications... that way nobody will ever have cause to "assume" anything from your comments again.

Either that, or don't complain when you leave crap out and somebody reads it just like you wrote it.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Read it just like it is. If it said a username then I would think Ive delt with him on here. But we are going on email only. So how about if you want to assume..ask first instead of looking silly for assuming something. Go with the statement provided....nothing more....

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Read it just like it is. If it said a username then I would think Ive delt with him on here. But we are going on email only. So how about if you want to assume..ask first instead of looking silly for assuming something. Go with the statement provided....nothing more....

Meh. I'm right. </blah>
    smug.gif

;) :D

Jakob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Reminds me of someone calling the cops saying that their drugs were stolen.

I just saw that episode on cops two nights ago! The lady called the cops because she paid 20 dollars for crack and the guy took the money and didn't give her anything, then told her to get off his property, though he "claimed" he never told her he had any drugs.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So again spasmo is assuming just like I said. Thanks for clarifying it.

I didn't assume anything. You said you dealt with him before. Not my fault you didn't say it wasn't through INGO. As you can tell, SOME people clearly don't care if they break the rules. You made it sound as if you did as well. My apologies for thinking you did.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    I only implied i dealt with a guy with that email. you read into it and assumed something else. If it was on here i would have said a username and not just talking about a email. Not my fault you made a poor assumption.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    I'm new here, and I understood that you couldn't post in the classifieds until you had 50 posts but I didn't realize you wouldn't be allowed to contact and buy something until that point.

I FOUND this site via a Google search leading me directly to the classifieds. I understand the rules are the rules, but if that's the way it is why not block access to the classifieds until you have the requisite number of posts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom