• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Press operator for a major printing company specializing in pharmaceutical packaging and health care packaging. Been doing it for 32 years. Clients include Alcon, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Bristol Myers Squibb, Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, many others.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Press operator for a major printing company specializing in pharmaceutical packaging and health care packaging. Been doing it for 32 years. Clients include Alcon, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Bristol Myers Squibb, Roche, Boehringer Ingelheim, many others.

Ahhhh.... I think I've figured out where you work!

Gillclaypot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Muncie,IN
    I was a tool maker and machine builder for 16 years for companies taking advantage of nafta sending the machines over seas. I then want to chrysler kokomo as a machine repairman and was laid off half my 10 years there. I left while on layoff as I thought I would never be called back as they were in bankruptcy. I am now a machine maintenance technician which is jack of all trades master of none. Im now at a tier 2 automotive supplier that takes jobs away from union jobs and Im making half what i was making and dont get me wrong. I love my job and am thankful to have one. I put my machinist skills to work in my garage working on my own gun accessories and gun builds.Living day by day once again.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    which hospital you going to work at. The flight medic at st marys is one of my instructors

I work at st marys currently as an intern on inpatient dialysis and acute renal. Hoping to get in the STICU or ER in december. I shadowed with lifeflight this summer. awesome group of people! which medic is instructing you?

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I work at st marys currently as an intern on inpatient dialysis and acute renal. Hoping to get in the STICU or ER in december. I shadowed with lifeflight this summer. awesome group of people! which medic is instructing you?
    pm incoming

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I r a lektrishun.:D I fell back on my union provided trade when the airlines nosed in after 9-11. I had just completed my BS at Purdue in Aeronautical Science and was going to move into the engineering dept and United Airlines but saw the handwriting on the wall. Unfortunately I was right!:(

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    Truck driver/Mechanic. Went to a 4 year school to do what the US government calls Non-skilled labor. It has it's days when I would want to do something else.

Then there are the days when I wouldn't want to do anything else. Been to many different places in a truck. Been to New York to Florida, Cali to Seattle, everywhere in between except Arkansas (I don't know why). Way up north, Yellowknife, Thompson, 6 out of the 9 canadian provences (I think that there are 9?) and Alaska. Seen temps from -40 all the way to 128 degrees F all in the same year.

Top Bottom