• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    maintenance technician. I repair cnc machinery and do some setups and piece trouble shooting.

Auto mechanic at night. Help a friend when he needs it.

phrozen5100

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    IN
    Full-time student and USMC Officer Candidate.

I train to perform like a beast and look the part. I also do some schoolwork on the side.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I am a...

Professional
    7bdbf23871e875b4_817585-grammar_nazi_logo_large.jpg

:rules:

...seriously! For the past several years I have been getting paid to edit/correct (and sometimes translate) financial, business, equities research, and economic reports, and since July I have been doing patent applications. They are translated from Japanese to something resembling English, and I clean them up so the reader isn't left looking like this... :dunno: :n00b: :scratch:

In the evenings and on weekends I do part-time work as...

afro-samurai.jpg

:D :laugh: :D

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    School bus driver (currently drive a Thomas built saf-t-liner 74 passenger diesel pusher. I am the one vehicle fire trucks, ambulances and police have to stop reguardless if their lights are on or not for!!!!! *usually im pretty nice and just let them go though*

I also work for a friend and help repair computers for dr. offices around town... and answer phones and reset user passwords. fun stuff but someone has to do it.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Aug-May im a full time student at Vincennes University. Injection mold tooling is my major. And im an RA in Godare Hall. between 35.5 contact hours and the RA duties im VERY busy.

Then over Christmas break and during the summer i work for the Army at Crane NSWC as a machinist helper intern.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well, after I got out of the service. I worked at Decatur Mold as a Tool Makers apprentice. After that I worked Maintenance at the Dolly Madison Bakery. Now I take care of my Father and go to school for Civil Engineering.

Top Bottom