Nov 18, 2008
    500px-TOTS_M4.jpg

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    It happens all to often in a lot of movies. When ever a guy picks up a gun that has been firing he then manually chambers a round when there should have been one in there already. Also, a round does not eject out of the chamber proving that it was loaded. So how could it have been firing?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Just saw it last night, watching Lake Placid 2. At one point, the sheriff and another guy switch guns, leaving the sheriff with a grenade launcher and no rifle. The sheriff takes off on his own, with no rifle in his possession. Blows up a crocodile with the grenade launcher, and he and the folks he just saved take off walking... but now the sheriff has a rifle, but no grenade launcher. He carries the rifle for a while, eventually links up with the guy he got the grenade launcher from... but now they are both carrying rifles, with no grenade launcher in evidence. A while later, another crocodile shows up, and the sheriff's rifle mysteriously disappears, replaced by the grenade launcher.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Just saw it last night, watching Lake Placid 2. At one point, the sheriff and another guy switch guns, leaving the sheriff with a grenade launcher and no rifle. The sheriff takes off on his own, with no rifle in his possession. Blows up a crocodile with the grenade launcher, and he and the folks he just saved take off walking... but now the sheriff has a rifle, but no grenade launcher. He carries the rifle for a while, eventually links up with the guy he got the grenade launcher from... but now they are both carrying rifles, with no grenade launcher in evidence. A while later, another crocodile shows up, and the sheriff's rifle mysteriously disappears, replaced by the grenade launcher.

:hijack:

I watched part of that movie.... maybe the worse movie I've ever seen.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    How many times have we seen revolvers in westerns fire 10-15-20 shots without reloading? The accuracy of these wheel guns was also legendary as they made it easy to ride a horse at full gallop down main street picking off snipers hiding behind the facade of the local saloon.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Mark Wahlberg manually chambering a round on an M82A1 in Shooter

Kills me everytime. Also he goes back and forth from shooting right handed and left handed. Not sure if that was on purpose or not though.

Indysioux

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Carmel IN
    There’s a recent movie out called Surveillance. Early in the movie the LEO is able to shoot out a tire on a car on the highway moving 50 – 60 mph, at a distance of maybe 50 – 75 yards, and the movie makes it seem like he can do this at will.

Later, near the end of the movie (and yes, he is wounded), the same officer, with all the time in the world to aim, can’t make a lethal hit on an unsuspecting villain from a distance of 8 – 10 feet. He nips the edge of the villain’s arm (tis but a scratch).

Geez!!! on both shots.

Edit - both shots are with a sidearm

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I look for things like Outlaw Josey Wales, he has cap and ball revolvers, but spare shells in his belt... I do not think that is accurate, I may be wrong, but did Colt have cartridge revolvers before 1873 Peacemaker......

mathews28

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    a lot of good ones i hadn't noticed. Anybody ever seen death hunt. bronson lays his gun down and jumps of a cliff and lands on a pine tree. when he gets out of the tree he picks up the gun that he left several huindred feet above him on the ground and continues running.

Top Bottom