• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    People and their habits change and it's good to discuss things like this and that mat lead to someone else having a better suited daily setup. That's why I like these threads. Nothing wrong with doing a new one every now and then :yesway:

My current (last 9 months) CC setup for my S&W M&P9 Shield...
    2014-10-16%2022.33.54_zps627gmply.jpg

My OC setup is similar except I use a Safariland thumb lever release paddle holster.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I think I'm going to get one of those Gerber EAB knives that Vert and Csquared have... The only thing I carry a knife for is just to open boxes and crap anyways and its terrible for them. May as well get one to swap the blades on. I used to keep a similar one on my keys which is what I really want!

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    My edc just changed a little, this is why I like these threads to keep rolling. I made my variation of a "snagmag". Works great and matches my PJ holster. I like minimal when in my every day life. This is easily the easiest way to carry a spare mag. Quick draw also, just drive thumb down and it orients my finger to the bullet tip.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think I'm going to get one of those Gerber EAB knives that Vert and Csquared have... The only thing I carry a knife for is just to open boxes and crap anyways and its terrible for them. May as well get one to swap the blades on. I used to keep a similar one on my keys which is what I really want!

The replaceable blades are nice if you use your knife a lot. I open a lot of boxes and cut a lot of packing tape myself. The money clip on it is perfect for holding a keychain screwdriver for prying and such. Plus it fits in that little watch pocket on your jeans just in case you want to toss your snubby in your pocket that day.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County

It's a nice knife overall, works for everything I need it to. It may not be a "defensive" knife but that's not really its purpose.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Three inch Ruger LCR-X, Kershaw Leek or Shallot, Bianchi speed strip or two with Buffalo Bore 158gr +P FBI load (1143 fps (458 ft. lbs. out of a 3inch barrel, damn near .357 magnum level out of a snub).

Ruger-LCRx-2.jpg

1840_1.jpg

2008BuffaloBore158gSWCHPvsREMand-4.jpg

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Ruger P95 in either a Tagua belt slide holster or a Theis IWB, depending on the season and what I'll be wearing. Spare magazine, still looking for a better carrier than my pocket. Old Timer pocket knife, stays mighty sharp. Also an inexpensive tactical flashlight that I couldn't pass up for the price. All held up with a SuperBIO belt.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The replaceable blades are nice if you use your knife a lot. I open a lot of boxes and cut a lot of packing tape myself. The money clip on it is perfect for holding a keychain screwdriver for prying and such. Plus it fits in that little watch pocket on your jeans just in case you want to toss your snubby in your pocket that day.
    Yeah, I am thinking just that!
    It's a nice knife overall, works for everything I need it to. It may not be a "defensive" knife but that's not really its purpose.
    Yeah, and I am not looking for a knife to use for defensive purposes by any means at all. Just to be useful on daily tasks or whatever.

Top Bottom