• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Due to greatly increasing demands from my day job, I have made the tough decision to put Mindset Lab on hold until I have more time to dedicate to it. I am being tasked with a significant amount of domestic and international travel on short notice and that leaves me with no ability to plan classes with consistency. I will be pulling the remaining courses from my schedule and refunding any deposits I am holding.

I want to thank all my students for their support and I look forward to training again with each of you. It has been very enjoyable for me to teach my own Force on Force curriculum and I do plan to pick up where I am leaving off as soon as possible.

Thank you,
    Shay

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Wherever you go,
    Whatever you do,
    May happiness and success tag along with you.

BIX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Sorry to hear that , Shay. Hope you're able to fit it back in to your schedule before too long. :)

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Thanks guys.

It was a very tough decision, but something had to give. I have a bunch of international travel coming up (Liberia, Poland, China, Brazil, Belgium) and I can't predict what weekends will be free far enough in advance to book classes.

This isn't the end; it's just an extended break until my schedule settles down.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to the success of Mindset Lab so far.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Believe it or not, I find this distressing. Shay and I don't always agree, but taking quality training out of the mix is distressing. As your schedule allows, please offer some classes. Some, but not all, are available on short notice. Feel free to come to one of our classes as time allows.

Top Bottom