Whats the best gun you have won in a raffle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    myself, none.

My in-laws, nephews & neices scores. I have lost count how many they have won many of which were high quality, Kimber, etc. They of course have purchased lots of tickets.
    My bil won a new Dodge pickkup at a rodeo as well.

He is coming up to the NRA convention for a volunteer of the year award, I am hopeful that some of his luck rubs off.

Silverslider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    Never won anything, but I've only entered two. How many have you entered to win four times? How many chances do you think you bought? I know a lot of raffles you can buy more than one entry for.
    to many to count on both raffles entered and tickets bought. i figure right now I am about even. time to buy more. late winter and early spring are raffle season around here.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Well my Dad won a mossberg 500 and gave it to me since he didn't need it. So I won it by proxy. Only weapon I've won is an nco sword at the Marine Corps Ball.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Did win a Colt 22 cal. AR, never fired it, traded it in a few weeks later on a Garand at a Gun Show in Lafayette. Did get me a few hundred off the Garand price, so win win situation.

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    S&W Performance Center No.3 Schofield on a $5 ticket circa 2002. The only time in literally hundreds of raffle buy-ins when i actually won anything of substance. Unfortunately, I was compelled to sell it off (unfired-heavy sigh!) when my back went south and I was forced to retire way prior to plan. It was about the most beautifully crafted revolver that I've ever seen, much less owned.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    not a raffle, but a free drawing -- I won a Black Rain Ordnance billet lower when visiting family in Boise, ID. I was pretty stoked about it.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    My first ever was a Marlin 336C in .30-30 and the most recent was an M&P9...sadly I still have neither but it was such an incredible rush to actually win a gun... hope to do it again more often :D

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have been active in our local FNRA committee for 15-20 years. I always buy tickets for the several events throughout the year. Over the years I have won a several guns including a couple AR-15s, Winchester & Beneli Nova pump shotguns, several .22 rifles and pistols, couple cheap revolvers.

In fact, I will be posting some infor soon on several raffles we are running for our August banquet including one with nine guns and a safe - winner take all.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    At my first FNRA banquet (some 10+ years ago) I bought a "bucket" of tickets for $100.

Two of my tickets hit.

I went home with a new Mossberg 500 combo in 12ga w/ 28" bird barrel and 24" rifled slug barrel. I also took home a very good condition Nornco SKS, unmolested or bubba'd.

Two years ago I won a Chiappa 1911 in .22Lr in the sponsors drawing.

4 or 5 years ago my brother won the "Collection with protection" drawing. I had purchased a ticket for him for this drawing and entered his name. He didn't even know his name was in the running. The look on his face when they called his name was worth the $20 I paid for his ticket.
    He won a 24 gun fire-proof safe and 6 firearms, including a Weatherby SA-12 semi-auto 12ga, which he presented to me as payment for the ticket!

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom