• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I bought a Walther P22 for my wife about 2 years ago and it goes to the range with me everytime I go. It has never misfired, is not picky about ammo, and is overall very fun to shoot. The price is very reasonable and I think very well worth the money.

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    .22 handgun

for a single action revolver a Ruger Single Six,for an auto you cant go wrong with a Ruger either.Double action action revolver a S&W K-22 if your flush or a Charter Pathfinder if your not.:twocents:

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Personally I like the Browning buck mark. But I would pick the the Beretta 21a over it if for some reason I decided to pocket carry a 22.

Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    I had a Browning Buckmark with fiber optic sights. That was the best thing ever invented for old eyes.
    For plinking, I would go with the Buckmark.
    For back up I carry a North American Arms mini revolver in 22 mag.
    It would be good for up close and personal protection.

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I really like the S&W 22 target pistol. I bought it from Gander and it was 1 of 1000. It has a carbon fiber finish. It has a Tru glow scope and is very accurate. It was 225.00 but it was used. The receipt from the original owner was 268.
    I like shooting it.

yotebutcher90

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    West Lafayette
    Ruger Mk III 22/45 Target, have shot thousands of rounds through it without any flaw, doesn't matter what you run through it, shoots it and is accurate with them, but seems to prefer the bulk Federal 550 round 40 gr HP.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I inherited my dad's MkI from 1955. It won't eat HPs, and I was considering extending the ramp so it would. I was talked out of it. I got a MkIII, and lo and behold, when I disassembled it, the ramp had been extended exactly as I'd figured to do with the MkI. I spent about an hour banging on it to get it back together. The MkI is more broken in, so it's no problem reassembling. I may yet extend the ramp on the MkI, but meanwhile I have a MkIII to play with.

Top Bottom