What's on your Christmas list this year?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I really don't need 'things'...heck I got stuff I don't even know I have. But here's my list:

1. Watching my kids and grandkids faces as they open their presents...and then putting it all together and playing with them (always some assembly and batteries required).
    2. The wonderful aroma of roast turkey and sage dressing and all the other great bounty of food being prepped in the kitchen
    3. The overstuffed belly I always suffer from following said feast...then finding just enough room left for a slice of homemade sugar creap pie.
    4. Nicely stoked oak wood fire in the fireplace. Light Christmas music in the background.
    5. Once the family has left, then sharing a nice glass of Oliver Soft Red with my wife and best friend while snuggled on the couch in front of the fireplace. Bonus points if it's snowing outside the floor to ceiling windows next to our Christmas tree...bubble lights bubbling away and the Polar Express parked at the station for the night.
    6. And on a purely selfish note...just five more minutes of being able to talk with my dad and hearing once more his infectious laughter.

I'll be a very happy and content with just the first five!

Last edited:

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    i want foregrips, pistol grip, flash suppresor, tri-rail dustcover, and optics for my ak. if anyone would like to contribute these items i have $ and am willing to buy my self christmas presents...lol.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    What is a drywall banjo?:dunno:

A really cheap banjo that became very popular after all the bluegrass pickers saw Pete Townsend smashing up guitars ...much more practical than having to buy a new regular banjo after each show. :D :D :D

...actually, they're used for taping drywall and dispensing the tape from large spools. Sort of like hand held packing tape dispensers ...kinda.

My list:

• a job where I can use my talents, interests, experience, and skills to make a positive difference at <insert name of business here>.
    • ammo for various firearms; primarily 7.62x39, 40S&W, and 45ACP.
    • a Ruger MkIII
    • a couple bricks of 22lr ammo
    • a Stormy Kromer original hat (black)
    • a wife and a best friend (so all three of us can snuggle on the couch with a warm fire in the fireplace ...though, we'll be drinking beer, not wine :D)

...a few other things I'm sure, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Top Bottom