• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Not many wants at the moment, but I do want to do a little work to the guns I have on hand. The CZ P10 looks interesting, but I probably will pass. I have that segment of guns covered well already. There are a couple of CZs that could use a bit of CGW love as well as a few 1911s that are not all they have the potential to be. On the other hand, everything is working pretty well as is, so maybe I'll put my budget towards a class or two this year. The guy behind my guns is the thing that could use the most improvement right now.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Novak HiPower, Kate Beckinsale, the implosion of the Democratic Party, and all the RINO's too!

Yes, yes indeed. In black vinyl, just like she wears in the Underworld movies. I wouldn't leave the house for a month.

ISP S&W 66, ISP Beretta 96G, ISP Beretta 84. Illinois State Police S&W 39, and any other state troopers service revolvers and da/sa from across the country I can find.

This is the only thing I'd really like to own someday, a 66-4, or -5, in the 2.5" or 3" length. Or a 2.5 - 3" Model 19 would work too. I just recently added a 4" Model 19-5 to my stash, and there's something timeless and elegant about a nicely blued revolver with rosewood grips.

JamesV

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    The Region
    Well one more Glock and one for my GF, finish building my first ar with the INGO lower, possible build another ar in 9mm and a Johnson safe would be the icing.

eventually I would like to get into reloading but don't know if that would happen this year.

and of course practice, practice, practice and continue to learn from everyone here.

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    It's a toss up between a Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory and a Ruger 10/22 Takedown. Or maybe both. I would be able to get a lot more range time with the Victory.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Make great forward progress on my home renovation. At the current pace, I should be done by 2019. Would like to shorten that by a year.

Make up my mind on what I want to shoot as far as pistol, decide on a "platform" and sell/buy appropriately to get to where I want to be.

Sell my Sig P226, my two AR builds.

Buy either a P226SAO or go the striker-fired route and buy a G17.

Get out and shoot IDPA at least one time per month during the Spring, Summer and Fall.

Continue with CrossFit to stay/become healthy so I can do all these things.:)

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Hopefully I will have my ar build done before '17 but if not then finish it. Really I just need more time to shoot, hard to fit it in!!! Wouldn't mind a mid grade over/under 12 gauge but not a need, just a want. I don't need a 45, repeat I don't need a 45. Lol

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Looking forward to Henry releasing their Big Boy in .327 Federal sometime in the first quarter of the year. Why. 327 Fed, it's a fun cartridge to reload for, costs less than most .22's using Tiightgroup, cast bullets and .32 H&R mag brass. Beside, a Henry Big Boy would go quite well with with my Single Seven.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Oh were to begin? Savage 10 fcp-sr, I'd like to do a high end ar build, I'd like to build an m16a1 surplus kit, I'd like to build an ak74 parts kit, some suppressor if they can get them off the mag, oh the sky seems to be the limit! Oh and I'd like to get one if those Kentucky rifle kits as well. As you can see I like to build stuff myself lol.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'd like a new truck. But it's not in the cards for a couple years or so. I'm reaching that point in life where I don't really "need" anything. In regards to material possessions, I've been blessed with far more than my mom and dad could have ever imagined. When gift buying occassions come along, it's really getting hard to tell people gifts I'd really like to get. Oh, there's the virtually (for me) unobtainium items like full auto weapons and sort of thing that I'd love to possess if money were no object. But I'm really pretty content with what I have now.

We have some home improvement items that need to be done...maybe those'll be my wish-list items. Those...and get into shape -- physically and spiritually.

Merry Christmas, y'all.

Top Bottom