• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Browning m1919 (or parts kit at least), S&W 642, and become better at reloading. A bucket list item for me is something that is belt fed, so I'd like to get that done! I have more wants than these, but this is my next years goals. I need to drop 30-40lbs too...

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    What what I really want and don't think it's gonna happen is less stress and more time to do what I like. If that don't happen then maybe a Springfield EMP in 9mm.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Browning m1919 (or parts kit at least), S&W 642, and become better at reloading. A bucket list item for me is something that is belt fed, so I'd like to get that done! I have more wants than these, but this is my next years goals. I need to drop 30-40lbs too...

I guess seeing mine when you were here didn't help suppress the urge. :-(

My wish, I wish to have another year to spend with my family and friends.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I guess seeing mine when you were here didn't help suppress the urge. :-(

My wish, I wish to have another year to spend with my family and friends.

Didn't suppress the urge, only re-affirmed it! :) It will be a small miracle to make that happen this year though I'm afraid. I need to take bigger steps to save my shoes, and save every cent I can find...

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Currently in the market for a Remy 870 or mossberg 500. Gotta start doing some trap shooting.

I miss shooting Trap. I used to go to MCFG on Thursday's to shoot a few rounds. But then I moved and the only Trap I know about are some guys out towards Spencer who shoot for money. I don't mind paying a little to shoot Trap, but I don't want to donate even more once I'm there.:)

And when you average around 17 on a good day, you will be paying someone else.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Training, Training, and more training.

I get more enjoyment from a weekend learning new skills (even if I am terrible at them) then I get from the next firearm that goes into my safe. Though I do have an SBR and SBS in the works, just waiting on the stamps.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Start another layer on the ammo fort, CGW goodies for the Sp-01, upgrade a couple of my mid range scopes to higher end, maybe a compact tactical 308 bolt gun, and Carrie Underwood or Jessica Alba (sex robot version may work too)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    gvbndgf
    I miss shooting Trap. I used to go to MCFG on Thursday's to shoot a few rounds. But then I moved and the only Trap I know about are some guys out towards Spencer who shoot for money. I don't mind paying a little to shoot Trap, but I don't want to donate even more once I'm there.:)

And when you average around 17 on a good day, you will be paying someone else.

a
    How is the experience shooting out there?? Its hard to find time right now especially on a thursday but I do want to make some time to go eventually.

what do you mean about paying someone else?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    a
    How is the experience shooting out there?? Its hard to find time right now especially on a thursday but I do want to make some time to go eventually.

what do you mean about paying someone else?

MCFG Trap was a lot of fun. You had the full range of abilities there. A bunch of nice folks. The older guys helped me out a lot as I was just getting started. They have a meal first, then you can sign up and shoot practically as many rounds as you want. They have two courses and two rounds going at one time so if you would rather shoot more and talk less, you can do that.

As far as paying someone else, what I meant is that I am pretty sure I would be losing the money rounds every time.:) The guy in Spencer I talked to, said they basically compete for top scores for money. There are always a few guys who can shoot a perfect round and plenty who can shoot in the 20's consistently.

MCFG was not like that though occasionally a couple of the younger guys would ask if you wanted to put a buck or two up for a round. I did just to be a sport.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    gvbndgf
    MCFG Trap was a lot of fun. You had the full range of abilities there. A bunch of nice folks. The older guys helped me out a lot as I was just getting started. They have a meal first, then you can sign up and shoot practically as many rounds as you want. They have two courses and two rounds going at one time so if you would rather shoot more and talk less, you can do that.

As far as paying someone else, what I meant is that I am pretty sure I would be losing the money rounds every time.:) The guy in Spencer I talked to, said they basically compete for top scores for money. There are always a few guys who can shoot a perfect round and plenty who can shoot in the 20's consistently.

MCFG was not like that though occasionally a couple of the younger guys would ask if you wanted to put a buck or two up for a round. I did just to be a sport.

cool, sounds like a good time. Thanks

The only gun I have to shoot is a single shot drop barrell 12g. will that be ok?

on another note..... did you get a notification that I quoted you? I dont get them and Im trying to figure it out

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    cool, sounds like a good time. Thanks

The only gun I have to shoot is a single shot drop barrell 12g. will that be ok?

on another note..... did you get a notification that I quoted you? I dont get them and Im trying to figure it out

Single shot is good. You only shoot one shell at a time. Plus, your not hitting the guy next to you with the spent hull like you would with an autoloader or an overzealous pump.

I'll check again, but I didn't see a notification.

Top Bottom