• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I got my big one a month or so ago. Taurus.357. My wife bought me a High Noon Split Decision, and a St. Christopher necklace. I got an IU hoodie, a dress shirt, $40 gift card to Dicks, and some really really comfortable chairs for camping season.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    400 Rounds of 9mm FMJ, and an INgo fleece! But the best part was watching my family,and especially my granddaughter enjoy the day in wonderment. Good times.

PeaShooter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    All I got was this lump of coal and it wasn't even wraped.
    I guess Santa really does keep a book.

lump.jpg

That's what a lump of coal looks like?!?! The lump in my stocking was brown, squishy and smelled like crap.

PaPa 260

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    A new chrony to replace the one that told me a 50 gr. Sierra BlitzKing was clocking 5234 fps from my 24" barreled 223. I guess the old one was shellshocked.......lol. But the best was seeing my grandsons eyes when they opened the boxes that held there Marlin Youth model 22 rifles..........PRICELESS!

PaPa 260

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    I got the massive big-a$$ Dillon tumbler to clean my .50 brass. And 4 new mags for my S&W M&P. :-)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I have to let my rage subside for what the government gave us this Christmas. Still fumed about the health care bill and the traitors we have in office.

My wonderful wife gave me several presents I will cherish.

The Search for God and Guinness - A Biography of the Beer that Changed the World

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition - So I can shoot all of the guns the government doesn't let me get my dirty civilian hands on.

The best present was visiting both sides of my family. The older I get, the more I appreciate them... even with the arguments about politics and religion and personal freedom. The get togethers get smaller every year. We all drink homemade wine (on my mother's side) for those who have passed before us. I love that Lutheran tradition.

Top Bottom