• ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Mostly diet mt dew, which is also good with some southern comfort :D
    Then diet a&w, diet pepsi, diet pepsi max, and diet 7-up/sprite/sierra mist. It all just depends on my mood and what's handy. But I drink more water than anything.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Mostly diet mt dew, which is also good with some southern comfort :D
    Then diet a&w, diet pepsi, diet pepsi max, and diet 7-up/sprite/sierra mist. It all just depends on my mood and what's handy. But I drink more water than anything.
    Diet anything blows. I'd rather stay in the Fat Kid Club than drink diet anything.

hotfarmboy you should be ashamed mixing diet anything with SoCo. Put some good ole fashion Dr. Pepper in there.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    diet dr pepper. OR diet root beer or diet coke. In that order. But really why drink soda when you can have coffee?
    Same with me only diet Dew come in at #3. If I'm getting a fountain drink and they don't have anything diet besides cola, I will add a shot of regular root beer or regular Dew. Maybe 2 oz. in a 48 oz cup.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Diet anything blows. I'd rather stay in the Fat Kid Club than drink diet anything.
    /quote]

Try the Coke Zero out of a can, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    I was a life long Coke Classic drinker and until Zero came out hated anything diet and had to suffer with the awful tase of Diet Coke.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County

hotfarmboy you should be ashamed mixing diet anything with SoCo. Put some good ole fashion Dr. Pepper in there.

I used to drink nothing but regular mt dew. Then my dentist started wanting me to start drinking diet to reduce the sugar on my teeth. Plus I found out I could lose weight by cutting out the sugar/carbs. It took a week or two but I got used to it. Now regular dew tastes like a mouthful of sugar to me and I can't drink it other than an occasional mt dew throwback. Same with pepsi throwback.
    And my cousin is the one that gave me the idea to try the so co in the dew. He used reg mt dew, but I had diet with me at the time and really liked it. In fact a lot of my friends that hate diet pop really liked it as well after trying it.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    diet dr pepper. OR diet root beer or diet coke. In that order. But really why drink soda when you can have coffee?

Exactly! I have been tempted to hang me a coffee IV on monday mornings.

It is coffee, water, or sipping a single malt scotch... sometimes a little Knob Creek burbon if I am feeling reckless.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    THE BEST DIET SODAS (in order)
    1. Diet Mtn Dew (caffeine free tastes a little better to me, but with caffeine shares the #1 spot)
    2. Diet Mtn Dew Code Red
    3. Big K Diet Drop Red
    4. Big K Diet Citrus Drop*
    5. Diet Twist-Up (Walmart's diet lemon-lime)
    6. Big K Diet Lemon-Lime
    * Walmart's version of the same (I don't know the name) is probably just as good, if not better. Both are Diet Mtn Dew imitations.

czar996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    diet dr pepper
    cherry coke zero

IMO, all the others are not nearly as good as their non-diet counterparts.

amboran

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2008
    Brownstown,IN
    1.Diet Coke with Lime 2. Diet cherry 7up(hard to find but worth the search) 3.Diet Mountain Dew 4. Diet Mountain Lightning(walmart generic mountain dew)5. Diet Caffeine free Coke 6.Diet Zero Cherry Coke ........................and the worst IMHO is Diet Pepsi-yuk.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    THE BEST DIET SODAS (in order)
    1. Diet Mtn Dew (caffeine free tastes a little better to me, but with caffeine shares the #1 spot)
    2. Diet Mtn Dew Code Red
    3. Big K Diet Drop Red
    4. Big K Diet Citrus Drop*
    5. Diet Twist-Up (Walmart's diet lemon-lime)
    6. Big K Diet Lemon-Lime
    * Walmart's version of the same (I don't know the name) is probably just as good, if not better. Both are Diet Mtn Dew imitations.

Rhino- it's great to see ya again! :rockwoot:

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    I most heartily agree with csaws' water suggestion but since the OP wanted soda recommendations I'd have to go to Diet Rite White Grape Soda
    (a Dr.Pepper/7-up product).

Sweetened with NutraSweet only!

they also have:

Brand portfolio

• Cola Pure Zero
    • Cherry Cola Pure Zero
    • Golden Peach Pure Zero
    • Kiwi Strawberry Pure Zero
    • Red Raspberry Pure Zero
    • Black Cherry Pure Zero
    • Tangerine Pure Zero
    • White Grape Pure Zero:yesway:

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I rarely drink soda and even rarer then that diet soda but if I had to it would be diet caffeine free pepsi or coke, haven't touched caffeine in at least 10 years.

Top Bottom