• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    The Police would immediately return fire(and lots of it) in your direction. if you lived you would be sued and trashed by the department i am sure. in today's world the citizen cant protect or defend anything, it is all up to the police. Its too bad. You would probably be called racist by Obama for shooting at a minority without knowing what was going on. You KNOW thats exactly what would happen.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    The Police would immediately return fire(and lots of it) in your direction. if you lived you would be sued and trashed by the department i am sure. in today's world the citizen cant protect or defend anything, it is all up to the police. Its too bad. You would probably be called racist by Obama for shooting at a minority without knowing what was going on. You KNOW thats exactly what would happen.

Odd, like i said it happened here and the police didn't shoot the guy...they certainly didn't shoot the guy a lot or trash him afterwards other than exchanging WTFs with the guy. Obama didn't show up and call anyone a racist, no one got sued or trashed by the department.

Apparently I know differently though. Your milage may vary.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    If I am not going to shoot some jackasses that are throwing bombs at the police in front of my house, I should sell my guns and take up knitting instead.

Someone blows up a bunch of civilians in your town and then you see two guys throwing bombs at the police while trading fire with them? I'm not worried about getting shot by the cops. Hell, if the cops do shoot me as long as I get the two pricks, that's a good trade.

heeringa

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Anyone that wasn't a LEO during such a crazy time like that in Boston, man, they would have lots of holes in them if they showed up on my property hopping fences and hiding and such. Probably mostly from my shotgun, and when that ran out, my pistols.

As long as there are no cops in the immediate vicinity, I hope I wouldn't hesitate.

Top Bottom