What Will You Do? What Example Will You Set For Your Children?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    You helped me make my point. Any government that can kill us or throw us into prison for exercising a natural right has enough power to do whatever they want to us.

I don't criticize you for advocating lawful behavior. I have a problem with folks that have already decided that they will follow the law even when the law is no longer lawful but a breach of our rights. You obviously feel that behaving lawfully( obeying gun bans) is more important than having the right to keep and bear arms.
    Thats ok, you can do that. Just don't criticize me if I'm willing to state that I don't feel that way..

Where is line you will not cross, Mr Liberty? Or do you really even have one?

He never said that. You have read far more into his posts than he intended, I believe.

And you can't seem to let the discussion go. I see you're still picking at it, like a dog on a bone. What, exactly, is it that you want him to say? His posts were clear enough on my end. What is it that you don't understand?

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    I think his idea of go along , get along with tyrannical laws that infringe upon our rights is what got us to the sorry state we are in right now.

And I'm tired of it.

That's all.

If I misunderstood you, Mr Liberty. I apologize. I suppose I should devote my fervor elsewhere where it might do some good. Maybe e-mail a congressman or something.
    Have a nice day.

Top Bottom