• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    Mine was a Winchester 120 Ranger. Had the short, "corncob" fore-end, and the Winchoke system. Had it all through High School, wasn't into guns as much as other things a few years later and sold it. Wish I had that one back, as I have a Winchester 1200 now, and don't like it quite as much. (won't shoot 3" shells) I would buy it back if I ever came across it, or one like it again.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Ithaca by SKB model 100, 20ga SXS back in 1967 for $149.00 from Emroe's Sporting Goods. I was 13 years old. I have harvested truck loads of rabbits & quail and a few pheasants and ducks. I still own it and hunt with it. Fastest pointing gun I've ever owned.
    He's tellin the truth I reckon, took him to one of me rabbit spots last December and after bout an hour I jumped a rabbit in some tall uncut Alfalfa, I missed the quick jump and he busted it as it crossed the old drive! Good lookin gun!

emayer7285

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    My first was a 20 gauge single shot break barrel from New England Firearms. I bought it off a guy I worked with for 50 bucks. I have since cut it down "to be legal within a 1/2 inch" and redid all of the wood on it and now is nothing more than a conversation starter. Fun to shoot but hard to handle.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    First used, Remington 870 property of the Local Police Dept at the time. First owned, Mossberg 500 property of my father until my parents divorce in which it became mine for the keeping.

Last edited:

joshennis84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    Remington 1100 Lt. 20. Still the sweetest shotgun I own, probably because of sentimental value, but I shoot better with that little gun than anything else, and I can shoot it all do with no shoulder fatigue at all. I love that shotgun.

tdkahn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Harrington & Richerson Inc. Topper Model 88 single shot 12 gauge. started rabbit hunting with it at 13 and that's what I carry to this day when bunny blasting.

Top Bottom