• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Mossberg 500 in 20 Gauge with a 28" vent-rib barrel, 3 chokes, and a walnut stock. I still have it today and it's set up for deer with a 24" rifled, sighted barrel with a 4x39 shotgun scope zeroed at 125 yards. With sabot's...I can hit a 4" target every time.

We've stayed with 20 ga in the house...my wife has an 870 tactical in 20 ga. and I'm building a pistol grip shotgun in 20 as a bedside gun. Both have the meprolight front night sight on them.

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    First shotgun

My dad purchased a Savage Stevens .410 single shot in 1958 on my eighth Birthday. I shot my first squirrel that year with the 410. I still have it and take it own a nostalgia hunt every once in a while. I'll pass it on to one of my grandsons one day or maybe even a grand daughter. Good shooting.

sxshep

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Mossberg Maverick 88 with 6-position collapsible stock .. only reason I sold it is to fund another gun, never had any issues with it, great value for a $200 shotgun.

H&R12G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    Harrington and Richardson 1871 12 Gauge. Had to sell it, mom needed money. Got a whole $47 for it. Even gave it a name. "Jr." Bought it with student loan money because that's what I should spend that on. Went through heck with my mom to get it. She didn't want it in the house and I said, "I clean the house, I clean the gutters, I mow the lawn, walk your dog (seeing eye lab), feed your dog, bathe your dog, and numerous other things without a thank you from you. Now you are ok'ing this. Mainly because I'm paying for it." Never got to use it, that's the sad part. Needed money before dear season. But at least I've got the muzzle loader for that.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Remington 870 Express Magnum combo (26" or 28" VR and slug barrel)
    Got it with my money from my second year of detasseling when I was 15.\
    Added a rifled slug barrel with centilever scope mount, LOVES Remington Coppersolids in 2 3/4" and is accurate as all get out! 3 deer now in 3 shots.
    Picked it up new for $300 16 years ago...

Top Bottom