• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • suds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    Zionsville
    Kahr P9. Knew that I wanted a compact carry gun and a full size range gun and found a deal on the Kahr that suited me. Looking to add a Glock 22 as my 2nd gun.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Springfield Armory Parkerized Loaded 1911. Didn't even have my LTCH yet, so I had to wait a month to take it to the range. Still have it, and hope never to have to sell it. Liked it so well, I got a shorter and lighter Springfield for carry.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    First that I bought myself: Ruger KP345PR - It's a beaut!

Also I've have a .38 Harrington & Richardson or maybe it's a Richardson and Harrington break open revolver that was my grandpas, never fired it - Patents are late 1800s.

First pistol shot was a Beretta (.380 I think, but maybe a 9mm - haven't seen it in years) when I was around 5, nearly bounced it off my forehead but ol dad was there (and proabably just waiting for a good laugh).

broknaxl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    A Colt Python in 1976, I paid a whoppin' $100.00 fot it. I had just got married and spent the grocery money on it. I've still got it and my wife. :D

Last edited:

Electron don

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2008
    Evansville
    Not embarassed to admit it.

Raven .25 While working a second job as bar security to pay off maxxed out credit card, It was all that I could afford ($35 NIB) . It was comforting to have in my back pocket while walking out to the car in the wee hours of the a.m. after dealing with drunks and fools all night. I even found a guy to reload ammo for it since i couldn't afford factory ammo to practice with it. (This was before Blazer ammo.) Has shot everytime. Still use it for deep carry backup.

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    1978 S&W model 66-1 .357 combat Magnum. Walnut grips. 150 bucks, still got it, and it looks like a new one, except i polished the stainless with Simichrome over the years and tru oiled the grips. I bet I havent put 500 rounds thru it.

crmguns

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Sullivan
    TAURUS MODEL 85 38 SPL. I STILL HAVE IT AND DON'T EVER PLAN TO GET RID OF IT, ALSO MY WIFE SEEMS TO HAVE GROWN PRETTY FOND OF IT TO.

Top Bottom