• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    WHAT?!? Rose Rifles too? I can't believe it . . . used to have a ball practicing with those peep sight .22 target long guns in the Moench Hall basement . . . many moons ago.

they still have a rifle team, which shoots those space gun looking .22s, but all of the more "normal" stuff, ie handguns, shotguns, and rifles were auctioned off, along with all the ammo (LOTS of ammo), clay birds (like 150 boxes of them), a dozen cases, all the cleaning gear, and 2 big safes.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    they still have a rifle team, which shoots those space gun looking .22s, but all of the more "normal" stuff, ie handguns, shotguns, and rifles were auctioned off, along with all the ammo (LOTS of ammo), clay birds (like 150 boxes of them), a dozen cases, all the cleaning gear, and 2 big safes.

Wish I had heard about that last year. It's possible there was an all-campus or all-students email, but I have no recollection of seeing it. Although, I guess if they were actually over-priced, perhaps it behooved me to miss it!

Ahgo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    New Haven, Indiana
    My first handgun was a Regent 22 revolver that was my grandmothers. It's a snub nose revolver. In doing research on it, I found out that they use to sell them at Sears for about $25. They're not worth much, but they're sure easy to carry concealed.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    One thing I've noticed from reading this thread is that those who sell their first gun usually regret it. So I guess I'll make sure I never sell mine!

Top Bottom