• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmorgan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Fishers, Indiana
    My first handgun was bought used just a few days ago. It is a Smith & Wesson Duo-tone Sigma in .40 caliber. I was told that it only had 40 rounds through it. I think I got a deal on it but I am not sure. I paid $350 with an extra clip a box of target rounds and a soft sided holster. So far I love it and am looking forward to shooting it soon.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    my first hand gun.this is sad, it was a 25 cal.me and a friend darrell bought it from a guy we didnt know for 8 bucks.we didnt know to pull the slide back and chamber a roiund.we gave it to his little brother for his 8 birthday.he sold it to danny another friend of mine to this day for 25.00.i was 13 then.we still laugh about that.that was the old days.i just got my last one tonight,a 22 mag,i am keeping this one cause i know they only go up.lol

EMC0853

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Factory redconditioned 2nd generation Glock 23.

Recently sold at the 1500 for about $50 shy of what I paid back in 1999.

Tandem160

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Beretta 96D, .40 S&W Centurian...until a (at the time) a Marion County Sheriff's Department instructor during a training class safely and under controlled circumstances asked me to point my verified unloaded weapon at him as an attacker. A milla-second later my gun was field stripped and handed back to me in two pieces. Now I have a g27.

Top Bottom