• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Mom & Pop's came to San Diego for Graduation from bootcamp, after getting all my gear in the car climbed into the back seat found a present it was my Dad's Colt Python 6 '' he said," Since I was a Marine now I needed it more than he did". Still have it .
    First one I bought myself is is still my favorite Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

YOu suck. Every time I see my dad, I kick his butt for selling the nickel 6" Python that he had 15 years ago. That was a beautiful gun. Oh well, at least I'm getting his 627-0.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Mine was purchased for me when I was 12 years old by my grandfather, it is a Sentinal HI-Standard .22 revolver. I still have it, I take it to the range for plinking.

beez1954

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    My first I had to have my Mom buy for me- a Ruger standard barrel .22 bought in 1970 for $59.95
    First 1 I bought for myself was a national match gold cup series 70 purchased in '77 for $259.00.
    Still have the Colt but traded the .22 for a bull barrel model.

broncrider3445

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    My first handgun was built for me by a gun smith that my father knew when i was about 10 years old. Actually it was a pair of guns. One was a Double barrel black powder pistol with pearl handles. The other was single barrel black powder with wood grips. Both were comparable in size to a dilinger. I never shot either one because altough they were built by a guy we trusted I was weiry. The first gun i would actually call a carry gun was a little keltec P.32.

baglorious

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    NW IN
    Beretta 92FS... which I then sold... and then later bought back, once I realized I would regret having sold my first handgun. Don't shoot it all that much, as I prefer many of the others I own, but I'm still very glad to have it.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    A little over twenty years ago, a Helwan Brigadier. Little Egyptian licensed copies of the Beretta M951 made by Maadi.

Not a bad gun - not a great gun either. Still, I wish it were still with me for the sake of nostalgia.

Helwan.jpg

Top Bottom