• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shep79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Bainbridge
    S&W 5906...One of the best shooting guns I've ever owned. Too heavy to carry comfortably so traded it in on a Walther P99c. Rotate between that and my Kahr CW9 as my main carry.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    S&W 4" 66. Polished it with Semi-chrome until it shined liked nickel plating. Dry fired it with caps as I watched TV until it was as smooth as glass. Miss that gun and would still like to meet the as&%^#@ who stole it.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    A 4" Taurus Model 66 .357 Magnum purchased for me 16 years ago when I was 18 by my Dad at 5 way gun/pawn (I think that was the name) shop in Muncie, Indiana. Being 18 I had a carry permit so I could take it to Grandpa's farm to shoot as much as I wanted. I also already knew how to reload (learned that at 14) so I ran some serious numbers through that gun. I would buy it back in a heartbeat if I could find it. It was a great quality gun that shot like a dream. I still remember the box it came in with the burlap looking bag photo on it. Being from Brazil I was kinda suprised it didn't actually come in a burlap bag.

Two years later traded it for a S&W Model 19 that I still have.

ProudAmerican

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    hI-Point C9-Comp; still have it and take it everytime I go to the range and carry in the vehicle at times. Have over 4000 rounds through it (quit counting after that).

Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    My first was a very big POS Lorcin .380 bought in 1998....that thing would stove pipe and miss fire every other shot. Those were the 2 things you could count on that POS doing when unloading a clip.

I will say, after buying that gun, it almost made me not want to buy another semi auto because I was afraid of it doing the same thing. Then I realized it was me just being cheap, and buying a cheap ass gun. So, I very quickly traded up for a Ruger, then on to a S&W, then a Glock, and it kept on form there.

That has been the only gun, (Besides my Mossberg last hunting season) that has ever stove piped on me.

gfry12

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Plainfield
    springfield xdm .40, been a long gun man for a long time jumping on the handgun wagon. Purchase was just made this week and I already want another. What have I started.

Top Bottom