• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    Ruger P94, if I ever ran out of ammo I could beat them with it, that was a huge gun, but I loved it!@@!!!!!! I sold it a long time ago and I think I am going to buy another one just to have!

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    Mom & Pop's came to San Diego for Graduation from bootcamp, after getting all my gear in the car climbed into the back seat found a present it was my Dad's Colt Python 6 '' he said," Since I was a Marine now I needed it more than he did". Still have it .
    First one I bought myself is is still my favorite Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    First handgun purchase: .22 H&R. Bought from high school classmate at school for 30 bucks around 30 years ago.

First new purchase: S&W 686 .357

Don't have either anymore.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Mine was a Colt Frontier Scout .22 revolver that my dad gave me way back in the 70's. (No not the 1870's)

To this day I have no idea what became of the firearm... I just lost track of it in all my moves. I would sure love to have it now.

sakima

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    New Albany, IN
    Colt Series 70 .45ACP...purchased in 1983. I had to give the wife a promissory note that is would be the ONLY handgun I would ever buy! She still has the note...I still have the Colt. However, she never complained as more eventually entered the safe. She still brings it up every once in the while... :D

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    My first was a Lorcin SS .380 got it for $60 at a pawn shop never put a single round thru it. Took it apart last week pulled the trigger and the the insides shot out everywhere, lost some pieces I guess I'll never shoot the thing.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    My first was a Lorcin SS .380 got it for $60 at a pawn shop never put a single round thru it. Took it apart last week pulled the trigger and the the insides shot out everywhere, lost some pieces I guess I'll never shoot the thing.

Mine was a Lorcin .380 as well. It was all blue and a DOG. I had to put it down...:laugh:

Top Bottom