• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pillsbury1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    My late uncles Taurus 617 Titanium .357 Magnum with hogue grips. I don't personally have it, but it's still in the family. I traded it with parents for one of their Glock 23's for my wife. So my wife has a pistol and my Mom has something of her brothers.

oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I was about 12 when I got my CVA Mountain Pistol in .45. Not much of a carry gun though.:) Uncle Sam gave me an M9 for a while, but took it back, I bought a 4" Rossi .357 in stainless at KS&E when I got out. I still have it and it treats me well 15 years later.

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    Taurus PT92. Was a gift from my dad (may he rest in peace) when I graduated from college. What made it even better is I had been to a gun show with him where we found this gun, and after we both tried it and found it to have a nice trigger, he went back and got it for me. I knew it was that gun when he gave it to me.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    SW 686 stainless 4" 357 magnum. Carried on duty for years. First gun I ever traded in. Last gun I ever traded in. Still feel like a traitor to it. Had trigger job done on it, could balance a nickel on the front sight and dry fire it DA and nickel never waver.

Top Bottom