• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62shooter2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Central Illinois
    The first pistol I owned was a Ruger auto pistol ... 4 3/4 inch barrel. I still have it today.

The first pistol I shot was a H&R Break Top 9 shot 22 with 6 inch barrel. I would guess I was about 8 years old and I was definitely not supposed to be handling it. I had an older brother that was good at getting me into trouble. ;-) My first shot was about 2 inches away from the handle of a rotor tiller. I hit it for sure ... sprayed back a lot of composite material from the handle ... stung my hand. Luckily the bullet didn't come back to bite me. I put it away ... I was much older the next time I shot it with supervision.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My first handgun that was mine was an old S&W revolver, can't remember the model#, dad gave it to me, first one I bought was a Bersa .380, should have kept that gun, 13 round double stack.

farva118

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Lake County
    Glock 19. I called Glock on this one and they advised that it was shipped to the US in spring of either 1989 or 1990. I LOVE this gun and will never sell it. It's locked up at my dad's house where it will stay until I can teach my children to shoot with it. Oh yeah, didn't I mention that it was the pistol my dad taught me how to shoot on? VERY sentimental. Sorry for the long post, got a little misty there :D

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    S&W Bodyguard w/shrouded hammer in stainless. Wore a damn hole in the pocket of my good leather jacket carrying that thing around ;)

Last edited:

kwood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 27, 2010
    Sellersburg
    H&K USP Compact 9mm
    i was a little hesitant to buy it because of the price tag, but wife insisted i get the HK over a beretta 92fs, and a Magnum Research Baby Eagle (my other two options)
    what can i say, i had to keep the boss happy ;)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Believe it or not, it was a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 mag, with a 7.5 barrel and the walnut and rubber grips. Think I paid around $350 for it NIB. AHHH, those were the days. I still have the box it came in, just don't have the gun anymore. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying for having to sell it. I have replaced it now, but sure wish I still had that gun. Ex-wives suck!

Hardballer45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    My first handgun was some elcheapo saturday night special pot metal 38 snub nose revolver that fell apart after the first shot. this was in the early 60's when there were alot of imports coming in. I was lucky to survive this ordeal and learned right there and then that i would never own something like that again!

Top Bottom