• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Mine was an M&P9c that my dad bought for me when I got my CCW at 18. Don’t have it anymore, having traded it for a shield, which has also since been traded many times over. Kind of wish I did still have it though.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Buck model 110 folding hunter.

Pre 1974. Real brass bolsters and rose wood scales.

EDC right front pocket all through JrHigh+ HighSchool.

My Mom helped me select it. My money, her smarts.
    She took pride in being from Arkansas and instructed me how to keep it sharp.

A far better EDC than a lot of firearms. :naughty:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Taurus model 44 44mag 6.5" barrel.
    Open Carry ;)
    Not worth much but she's been reliable for years and thousands of full power 44mag rds through it. I now have a MRDS on it because my eyes aren't what they used to be.
    She sits in the gun safe nowadays waiting for hunting season or range trips.
    20200731_053926.png

BackFromDC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Glock 17, I got the Gen4 when it first came out. Been with me ever since. Given it a few upgrades recently, sent the slide in so I could fit a Holosun 509t.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Since my “Uncle Samual” trained me on the use, care, and cleaning, on one of his 1911A1’s I decided to get one of my own. So I got a Colt 70’s model Combat Commander.
    I still have it.

model1994

quick draw mcgraw
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 17, 2022
    glacial boundary
    my first edc was only about a decade ago. while attending school myself, the various college shootings and political climate had me stressing. I found a .327 Ruger LCR and kept that 6shooter attached to me everywhere. Very much had the “I’d rather have a court date than a funeral” mentality back then… :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Smith & Wesson Model 19, 2.5" bbl, .357 Magnum, bought in 1975 as I was about to graduate from the police academy, to be my off-duty gun. We were still required to carry six-guns in those olden days. In the years since I've carried everything from a 1911 to a pair of Colt Single Action Armys, but I recently returned to my roots and bought a Model 27 with the classic 3.5" bbl, the greatest fighting six-gun ever made.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    Cz P07, still have it, no longer carry it. I love it and loved it so much I didn't want to crry it anymore. I put a threaded barrel on it and it made carry painful. It's my dedicated suppressor host now.
    New carry is a P320x compact, much less love, but I shoot it well. My sweat has eaten the finish of every exposed surface at this point and I couldn't care less.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I jumped on the Glock train back then. A Glock 17. Open carried it for a while, but only when I didn't feel safe without it. I still have it and trained both my kids on it. They will fight over it when I'm gone, lol.

I did take it to the range recently, since I hadn't fired it since right before my daughter got her first gun. And quickly remembered why I have only ever owned one Glock. lol

Top Bottom