• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    If I could go back in time and *****-slap my 16 year old self and let him know that getting a ridiculously loud stereo system is a terrible idea, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

My hearing is terrible and the tinnitus is almost unbearable at times...I can't sleep without the TV on or else my ears get to the point where I feel like they are going to explode.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    My first car was a 99 Pontiac Trans Am. Purchased it with a co-sign at 18 while working at Burger King. Had about $50 left over each month after payments and insurance. Some of the things I did in that car were beyond stupid. Now its just a garage queen that won't start.

cjfarmer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Princeton, Indiana
    97' dodge dakota regular cab long bed v-6. I did a lot of stupid stuff in that truck and it didnt help any that it would get stuck on a gravel road :laugh: I backed out into a ditch on a narrow highway with a cooler full of beer not to long after i got my license. I freaked out, still beyond me how i got out of there.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If I could go back in time and *****-slap my 16 year old self and let him know that getting a ridiculously loud stereo system is a terrible idea, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

My hearing is terrible and the tinnitus is almost unbearable at times...I can't sleep without the TV on or else my ears get to the point where I feel like they are going to explode.[/QUOTE

I have trouble hearing now too. Woulda,coulda, shoulda.....

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    So far I have not had anybody top me, I had 13 cars and 1 motorcycle the first year I had my license from 16 yrs old to 17...anybody else? :)

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    A 1958 Chrysler Imperial. It had a 392 hemi and dual fourbarrel carburetors, dual exhaust, dual air conditioners (one in front, one in the trunk), massive fins w/ the classic Imperial "sparrow strainers", signal seek radio(etc.etc.etc.).
    I soon discovered that my chick magnet actually was a deterrent to dating. It seems their dads knew how the power seats would be used at the drive-in theater!! :dunno:

Z71Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Brownsburg, IN
    1987 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe.

Too bad by the time I was able to drive it, it had gone through my mom and two older sisters. Needless to say it was a rusted out, barely running excuse for the fine vehicle that my mother drove off the showroom floor the day she bought it.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    So far I have not had anybody top me, I had 13 cars and 1 motorcycle the first year I had my license from 16 yrs old to 17...anybody else? :)

One of my friends may have been close to that total. Provided we include cars that never ran and parts cars. Mostly 3rd Gen Camaros

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    First car was an '89 T-bird.
    tbird1s.jpg

First one I bought was an '86 GMC Jimmy. Still kick myself daily for selling it back in '04.
    jimmy1s.jpg

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    first car i paid for- '80s mercury lynx station wagon. it was my buddy's mom's car, and after he got his license we were out driving when he got lost. i knew where we were, so he told me to drive (i was 15). i ended up flipping it into a field at about 70 mph. had to wash dishes at the local greasy spoon every weekend until i raised the money to pay for my half (my buddy's parents decided he was responsible for half as well).

first car i owned as my own- 1980 buick century that my parents sold to me for $300. brake line blew on it three times in the year-and-a-half i drove it. i think it ended up in the county fair demo derby.

Top Bottom