• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Currently starting to like a Beretta 84 I bought with Buffalo Bore +p 90gr jhp's. The 84 is from those halcyon days before +p was verboten. 13 + 1 and a very sweet shooter. I got mine for $350 gently used at a local gun show and spent another $70 on extra mags

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    kahr pm9..i have retired my hk to a house gun....so g19 most of the time, kahr pm9 when im dressed down a bit

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    < 4" barrel that gets carried in this household?

Springfield officer's model 1911, Springfield XDs 45, LCR 38 special, S&W models 442, & 60, Ruger Service Six 357, Kahr MK-9, Kel-Tec PF-9, S&W BG380, LCP. I think that covers the main ones.

Lots of different choices out there depending on what you are looking for, and what your priorities are. If capacity is a priority, there is the S&W M&P line, or the XD line from springfield. If compactness and ease of carry is what you are looking for, the Kahr PM an CM pistols are excellent. If you are interested in revolvers, Ruger and Smith both have several great options.

It would be easier to pin down a good sugestion if you have an idea of caliber you are looking for, and what you consider upper and lower limits of size/weight you are looking for.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    A S&W 4566TSW or a Kahr CM9. Have a minor concern about the Kahr that I am waiting for their Customer Service to get back to me about, so right now the S&W.

YDBrGr8.jpg

Though I bought the Kahr because I wanted to be able to conceal easily once it warms up. I can wear a pair of shorts and have the Kahr ride in the front pocket (I've got a Galco pocket holster) or can easily wear just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and it conceals quite easily and comfortable with a IWB holster... The Smith, which I love dearly may not be carried as much in the warmer months than something smaller.... We'll see though. It conceals easily enough but it certainly prints when I sit down down or bend over. I can't place it anywhere on me where the grip doesn't want to stick out a bit, and I don't want to buy gansta' sized shirts 3 sizes too big to accommodate it. Still gotta look good. :)

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Glock 19 most of the time, the XDs is earning it's way into the rotation and will see more time when the weather heats up and I move more towards summer carry.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Ruger SR9c! Love it! It's only about .25 longer then a Glock 26 and I feel like a better trigger.

x2. Excellent recoil, feels like a slightly slimmer profile, and it's got a phenomenal trigger/reset. Love mine, it's easy to maintain, fun to plink with, and very accurate IMO. The grip angle and general feel of the gun work really well for me.

Top Bottom