• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I tried to get into Glocks, but the trigger pull put me off. I'm not knocking it or anything, but it was just not for me. My normal carry weapon is a Kimber Ultra Carry II with a Sig P238 in my pocket. Lately, I've been carrying a Bersa 9HC because I really like the high capacity and longer barrel and I've been considering selling the Kimber to buy a Bersa 45UC to keep things very similar to each other for carry guns. I'd hate to part with the Kimber though, as I really do like that little gun.

Oh, how times have changed. Back then, I did not like Glocks, but today I carry them regularly. My Kimber Ultra has been sold as have just about all of the Bersa's. My normal carry now seems to run about 65% 1911, with either an Ed Brown or Kimber Compact being carried most. The other 35% is with either a Glock 23 or a Glock 27. I really fell in love with the Bersa HC and UCs but that faded quickly once I started to shoot a CZ. Even now, as much as I like the CZ, I tend to carry either .40 or .45 so my beloved CZ 75 Compact does not get much holster time.

I wonder what I'll be carrying in 4 more years when this thread gets resurrected again.

bobby knight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    Monticello
    I carry a Kahr CM40 which according to this thread did not exist 50 posts ago, and the guy that was so proud of his purchase of a CW9 for $499 3 years ago must really be pissed.

Top Bottom