• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    Buy whatever you like, just don't fall into the mindset that smaller is better, they are not. If you are buying a handgun on it's looks you need to stop and rethink everything. Look into what the pros are using, they shoot at people every day. Please don't go the 380 ACP route, you can now buy a 9mm or 40 S&W that are the same size.

Remember the first law of gun fighting.
    Make sure you bring enough gun. :draw:
    Just make sure it's a quality name brand and is in a fight stopping caliber and teem it with a quality carry rig. Everything else is just a bunch of fluff! You should look into the Karr in 40 cal. that's my :twocents:.

mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    i stated off carring my keltec .32 inside the jeans at the small of my back. now i carry a smith & wesson sig .40 on my hip with a paddle holster and really like that. i also carry around a lil pocket gun derringer 38special

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Kel Tec PF9 or a Smith and Wesson airweight when I don't feel the need to carry my Glock.

When I'm going to my rental properties I carry the Glock 30 loaded with corbons and sometimes a pistol gripped shotgun in the truck - especially when I'm going alone into a vacant house.

bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I carry a SW 642 some times, and other times I carry an old Star PD .45 ACP. I love the Star. I gave $300 for it on Gunbroker, and it works every time, is pretty accurate, and has a good punch.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    For many years I carry guns were colt commanders. However I now carry my XD 45 sevice pistol and in the hot weather I use my PF9. The new guns are much ligther, acuerat, reliable, and way easyer to clean.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I love my Kimber Pro Carry (1st gen), but the $500 is a problem.

I like the Kimber Pro size guns too, and the hubcap sized bullets of the 45 ACP. It's like the Colt Commander. Downside is it doesn't have a barrel bushing, so to strip it you need their 'tool'. This really isn't much more than a paperclip, but you should be aware of it. Finding a Series I might be a problem too. I wouldn't give up any of mine! Series IIs add a firing pin safety, but have heard you can remove it (have to take off the rear sight if I remember correctly).

The Outpost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Brazil, IN
    I carry a Ruger LCP in my pocket. Very light, Very small, Very easy to conceal, but it carries a pretty good punch. It's well made and easy to work on (if you ever need to).

It's a very convenient gun to carry but it's hard to get ahold of. Everyone wants one so they're hard to find. If you want one in a few months you better start looking now. And, while your looking for the gun look for the .380 ammo.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom