• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowtie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    South Bend
    People who think my AR 15s are full auto and no one needs that much firepower with those big clips.

Dave

I agree. I got into an argument with a co worker the other day when he said in a meeting that no civilian should have the right to own an AR 15 or a 30 round magazine. What do I need a 30 round magazine for? I didnt tell him about the 60 round or 100 rounders from surefire :rockwoot:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I hate pictures purporting to show a "bullet" flying through the air when it's actually depicting a cartridge

picture.php

photo by some photoshop genius

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    gangsta201.jpg

Holding guns sideways and the bastardization of MPG. I can't stand it when a car advertiser says "This car gets great MPG." Say miles per gallon you lazy ****s!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I hate it when guys say "it's has blah blah rounds down the pipe!"My gun didn't come from the plumbing department at the local hardware store. I see that in a description for a used gun and I skip right over it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hate it when guys say "it's has blah blah rounds down the pipe!"My gun didn't come from the plumbing department at the local hardware store. I see that in a description for a used gun and I skip right over it.

It's not that bad until they start quoting rate of fire in gallons per minute! :):

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I hate it when guys say "it's has blah blah rounds down the pipe!

...and they actually think that you should believe them! Even pistols I didn't like at all got a few hundred rounds thru them before I was done with them.

I cringe at careless handling of firearms, and yes that includes muzzle sweep.

I can't stand mispronouncing Ambulance...No Dear, it is not "ambu-lamps" or "amba-lamps" or "bamba-lamps"

People who just want to "axe" me a question. No you cannot AXE me, but if you have something to ask...

wiseinvestor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2012
    Noblesville
    This is a great post/? with a ton of great/funny answers. I guess if I have to pick/choose something... it would be people/members who use forward slash to often. Pick a word and go with it!

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What irks me more than poor trigger control (and probably shouldn't) are people who know nothing about guns, yet seem to think that they should be restricted. Dianne Feinstein comes to mind. These people are in the same crowd as folks who say "Glock" to mean a generic term for a semi-auto pistol. The same goes for people who have no idea what a Kalashnikov rifle is, yet swear that they are the creation of the devil.

What irks me is ignorance.

Last edited:

David202

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    What irks me more than poor trigger control (and probably shouldn't) are people who know nothing about guns, yet seem to think that they should be restricted. Dianne Feinstein comes to mind. These people are in the same crowd as folks who say "Glock" be mean a generic term for a semi-auto pistol. The same goes for people who have no idea what a Kalashnikov rifle is, yet swear that they are the creation of the devil.

What irks me is ignorance.

This. I haven't had a conversation with anyone that uninformed, and don't look forward to doing so.

I can't stand people who can't spell and don't even make an attempt to use something that resembles proper grammar.

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    "Yo dawg, is that a 9?"

Ugh.

Generally I reply with "No, it's a .40. Nine millimeter doesn't put a big enough hole in people."

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    ...and they actually think that you should believe them! Even pistols I didn't like at all got a few hundred rounds thru them before I was done with them.

I cringe at careless handling of firearms, and yes that includes muzzle sweep.

I can't stand mispronouncing Ambulance...No Dear, it is not "ambu-lamps" or "amba-lamps" or "bamba-lamps"

People who just want to "axe" me a question. No you cannot AXE me, but if you have something to ask...

Lemme axe you a querstion... What's you gots against ambalams? Why come you gotta be like that. Hater!

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This. I haven't had a conversation with anyone that uninformed, and don't look forward to doing so.

Unfortunately, these people are everywhere. I know I have them in my family. I love my family members regardless of their views, but I feel it is my duty to educate them.

I have to give the example of my own mother (whom I love and cherish deeply). Recently, she made some comments about "AK-47" rifles, which were being demonized by the media. My mother grew up in a responsibly armed household. Yet, she dislikes guns. My first question I had to ask her when she spoke out against Kalashnikov rifles was, "Mom, can you tell me what an AK-47 is?" My mother is an extremely educated woman, but was not able to answer this question.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom