• What kind of gun "guy" are you?

• Total voters

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I like metal guns right now. I used to like the plastics, but they just aren't me, I play cowboy on the weekends too, so that probably has something to do with it, cowboys and plastics don't mix.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I prefer 1911's, but I currently carry a Glock. I like the Glock's reputation for indestructibility. I like the way a 1911 feels and shoots. I'm torn.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    Strange that about all the choices were semi-ato's. Now, Ruger and S&W could cover all types. Guess you could say my heart is in Revolver Guy.But they all are fun; single or double action, revolver or semi. Still can't warm up to the "plastic" guns but do have a Kel-Tec and a CX4 just so all are represented.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm just a gun guy. Handguns, rifles, shotguns, blowguns, waterguns, potato guns, whatever! :D I'd like to say I stick with American firearms, but I own an Israeli Pistol and a Chinese Rifle! Maybe when my AR is finish I can change all that! :D :D

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I said "gun guy" but I have more rugers than anything else, carry XDs, love my S&W revolver, and even my Beretta mousegun. I guess you could put me down for "anything but taurus."

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Lol... neither. Just an observation on my part Crystal.

I'm not the only one around here who thought you were a female with a screen name like that... no offense to you at all.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Lol... neither. Just an observation on my part Crystal.

I'm not the only one around here who thought you were a female with a screen name like that... no offense to you at all.

The Doors: The Crystal Ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for being it being a femine username (as per your PM) ...... :dunno: Been using it on multiple forums for over 10 years without anyone ever making that assumption before. So again..... :dunno:

Anywho...... "no offense" accepted. :yesway:
    :cheers:

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I am equal opportunity in my firearm choices! Love them all, some more than others, but I still like most of them. If I had more money I could discern a favorite I think by widening my collection some, anyone want to help? :D

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Im sorry, but just like the Communist News Network polls, this poll is bias.

I see no "Im a Walther guy" option.

But, since I must choose - Im a 1911 guy.

To this day, I have yet to shoot any thing that is as nice, smooth, and as accurate as a tuned 1911.

:-)

Like driving a Cadillac with 500ci under the hood.

Top Bottom