Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    In competition I am an STI 2011 guy. It is a great gun. It is accurate and it works. I carry and M&P and it has never failed to feed. The gun is accurate if I do my part. I have to focus much more with the M&P than with the STI or my 1911. 17+1 of 9mm or 8+1 of .45 with the 1911. Maybe I should carry both at the same time, and have the best of both worlds.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, I haven't quite figured that out yet. I had a Smith & Wesson Sigma 40VE as my first gun purchase. I then shot a glock and loved it so I sold the S&W and bought a Glock 26. I love the trigger and everything about it except for the grip. It doesn't fit my hand. So I guess I'm still trying to figure it out. But I guess this girl would have to say a Glock Girl at the moment.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    This poll should allow multiple choices. I'm a Glock and Kel-Tec guy. Glocks are fine for full size, but too thick in sub-compact. That is when the P11 and P3AT come into play.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    In competition I am an STI 2011 guy. It is a great gun. It is accurate and it works. I carry and M&P and it has never failed to feed. The gun is accurate if I do my part. I have to focus much more with the M&P than with the STI or my 1911. 17+1 of 9mm or 8+1 of .45 with the 1911. Maybe I should carry both at the same time, and have the best of both worlds.

all the time you spend with the rhino and you only carry ONE pistol? get with it, man. carry both and look for more. :):

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    I'm a Dodge Drivin,Taildragger flyin, Oliver/Cockshutt Farmin, 1911 carryin, M1A shootin, Kenwood talkin, New Balance walkin, Cheeseburger eatin, Key Bibs wearin type of guy

Farmritch

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I shoot Canons. :)

But since that isn't an option, I'm a SIG Girl. ;) I know the Glock guys are going to love this... I like Sigs better because they feel more comfortable in my hand than any of the Glocks, HKs, or Kimbers I've had the opportunity to shoot.

BigCat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Carmel
    While I almost checked the last box as an all around gun guy (I have glocks, sigs, HKs, etc.), I tend to always gravitate towards my 1911s...they are my carry gun, home defense gun, and my to shoot. Also, whenever I go to a gun shop, I always stop by the 1911 section first.

Every now and then I'll get on a Sig or HK kick and shoot those more; however, I always return to my 1911s.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    1911. I just haven't found anything that "fits" as well and feels so good in my hand and when I'm shooting.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    What? No Walther choice? :dunno:

Sheesh!! :D

I love my P99...but I don't carry it.

Until I get my P7 up and running, I'm carrying my J-Frame....but the p99 will always be Top Shelf. hehe

-J-

Top Bottom